Darkness

Okay there is going to be offensive stuff in here but whatever you do don't take offense I DO NOT approve of these words and whoever made them up should be punished severely. If you don't want to read just skip.

Warning: mentions of blood, death and hate towards Peoples Sexuality and self harm but can't just say

SELF HARM IS SOMETHING NO ONE SHOULD DO!!!

It fixes nothing and leaves scars even after you reason to cut are Healsd

If anyone is doing self harm please talk to me and u can try help you.

I have gone through this my self and I've stopped now. I have scars when no one can see and my friend didn't know how much I did it they were all worried so please talk to me or someone else as long and you can find a way to stop

Nico's POV

Black.

That's all I can see just black.

I was in a black room with my hands tied together along with a blindfold and tape across my mouth. I could hear muffled talking and tried to listen to the voice but it was too far away.

I felt something hard hit my head.

That's when I blacked out.

I was in the park, doing as normal holding hands with Percy when he looked at me and smiled.

"Where do you think my mum is she said she would meet us in the park with Nemo and Honey"

"I don't know" I replied wait I wasn't controlling my words

"Hi Baby!! We're here!!" Sally shouted from in the distance.

There was her two little children and someone I couldn't make out next to her.They started to cross the road when a Truck with a by looks of it drunk driver came speeding towards them no intention of stopping.

"GUYS MOVE!!!!" Percy Yelled

But the didn't hear us.

That's when it happened.

Percy ran to the street to push them away but couldn't it was too late.That speeding car hit all of them.

I scream bloody murder and ran to them. I gasped when I looked at the other person. It was Bianca.

I called 911 and told them to come quick along with the police.

I looked at the all and broke down sobbing, Nemo and honey didn't look that bad but Sally and Bianca looked like they weren't going to make it..

"Mi Fratello come here" she said

I dragged myself over and stroked her beautiful face.

"No Bianca I've only just got you back don't leave me again" i said in between tears.

"Nico listen I wanted to say that before I die I want you to know that-" she coughed up blood

"I hate you"

Those were her last words

Percy had seen all this and crawled over to Nico, Nico thought he was going to hug him but Percy pushed him away with his good hand.

"Ew don't get your filthy hands on my you Gay emo Scum do you really think I ever loved you god you are an idiot I just wanted you to fuck when Annabeth wouldn't put out"

I broke down even more and when the ambulance came I saw Bianca body.

Her arm was out of its socket and bent backwards, her hair was dyed red with blood and her neck was hanging of due to her spine shooting through the back of her head.

Sally was a mess, her face looked rearranged, her leg had been run over and her left arm was shattered.

I can't even describe percy he was that bad but my little Nemo and Honey were dead.

The scene shifted.

All my 'friends' were standing in front of me

They all glared at me and started throw insults at me.

"You anorexic Emo"

"Stupid faggot"

"Go die"

"He deserves to die you Devil child"

Annabeth walked right up to me and made a cut across my face with her knife.

She threw The knife at me and said one word

"Die"

I then sat there with everyone staring at me smiling as I cut my arms, legs and even face.

I woke up screaming shouting for Percy. but he wasn't there.

The blindfold had come off and I gasped when I glanced at my arms.

All the cuts I made in my dream.

I made in real life.

I sat there quietly sobbing when someone put there hand over my mouth.

I started to scream but someone stopped me and put their lips on mine.

Those lips were familiar.

I stared to kiss back and deepen the kiss when he pulled back.

"Now Nico I have to get you out of here we can do that when we get back to my basement"

He said as he started to untie me.

"Wait Basement??!!"

"Yeah I can't hold on any longer. I have to have you from now you will be my personal slave"

My eyes widened and the boy stepped into the light and smirked.

"Are you going to be a good boy and kiss me again"

I looked at him with disgust

"Never in a million years..."

Aahahahahah

WHO DO YA THINK THIS MYSTERY PERSON IS???!!!