Nightmares

A/n Hey!!! I thought just for you guys I might write a sexy scene so this is a warning for anyone who doesn't want to read just skip.

~

Percy's POV

I yawned and looked over to Nico he was shaking and thrashing around. He was crying, is he having a nightmare?

"GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY YOU CREEP!!"

He bolted up straight sweating profusely, he looked over to me panting and instantly buried his face into my shirt sobbing.

"Neeks? Baby everything's ok now, I'm here nothing bad is going to happen now."

I kissed his forehead and laid us both back down hoping that he wouldn't have any other nightmares. I mean if he was going to have a baby in his nightmares I hope it would instead be in a dream.

~ time skip while sleep ~

I woke up to my little king kissing my face and down my neck. I let out an involuntary moan as he started nipping on the skin. I could feel him smile into my neck as he carried on. When he finally pulled back he look at probably the 1 million hickeys that he just made on my neck. I smirked.

"Proud of you work now that it's finished?"

He shook his head and looked at me with lust in his eyes.

"Oh babe you haven't seen nothing yet just wait till we get home."

And with that he climbed of me only to be pushed back down onto my hips making him moan with pleasure.

"I don't think I can wait that long."

He kissed my cheek and pryed himself of me. I pouted and went into the bathroom to look at his work on my neck. Only moments later the doctor came in and told us that Nico was discharged.
As we walked to my car I looked at him.

"What should we do when we get home?"

What we should do I wonder?