Nico's Dream

A/n ok i won't bore you with a long note so, enjoy :)

~

Nico's POV

Percy had fallen asleep in my hospital bed cuddling me with a death grip a few hours ago. Me, i cant sleep. while i was in a coma I kept dreaming different scenarios about my life with percy. lets just say i never want to shut my eyes again.

I was stood at the end of an altar waiting for percy, the doors opened but percy was stood kissing annabeth. he broke apart from her and said to me

"Nico did you really think that i ever loved you?  This was all a trick, but i haven't forgot to get you a wedding present."

There in his arms was the body of bianca, the dead body. He walked up to me and i dropped to my knees sobbing violently. I felt a weight on my back, I thought it was Percy hugging me but no, It was my sister's rotting corpse.

I screamed and threw her body off me while scurring backwards before hitting the wall.

The scene shifted, I was now in a hospital bed... Giving Birth!!

"Push Nico!, PUSH!!" 

When the doctor finally brought my baby out, I tried to grab her but the doctor gave it to a tall, dark figure. Hades. 

" GET YOUR HANDS OFF MY BABY YOU CREEP!!"

He cleared his throat,

" It's not your baby Nico, it never was and now I shall take her down to the underworld to be a sacrifice. she will be thrown in tarturus."

When he said that final sentence I flipped and launched at him but that was when everything went black.

~

YAY I WROTE EXACTLY 300 WORDS INCLUDING ALL THESE WORDS AND THE ATHOURS NOTES. THREE TWO ONE!!!!