Chapter 5: L-O-V-E

Ryder's POV

Yesterday was so great. I feel like I've known Jacob for a lifetime, but I've only known him for 3 days. I woke up and looked at my phone, a text from Jacob. "Hey Ry, I was wondering if you want to go get some pizza tonight?" I laughed a little and grinned. "Yeah sure, what time?" I waited for Jacob to reply. "Um how about 8:00? :D" Jacob replied. "Sounds Great:)" Jacob makes me smile so much. I swear I've never smiled so much in my life. I franticly searched my closet for something cute to wear, I then found a floral babydoll dress and my cream white vans. I set the outfit on my chair. My phone buzzed, a text from Jacob. "Wear your hair in a messy bun, you look so cute when your hair is messy;)" I laughed and plugged my phone into my speaker and started blasting a playlist my mom made for me before she died. I miss her so much.

Jacob's POV

I'm so glad Ryder said yes to us going out tonight. I think it's a date...in my mind anyway. I'm going to ask her out and I bought her a pair of heart earrings. I have no idea what I'm going to where though. I looked through my closet and found a blue button up shirt and I'm going to wear some beige jeans and some vans. Ok that's done. Now I just have to wait until 8:00. Cool. 

Ryder's POV

I was on tumblr and all of the sudden I hear music coming from across the street, It was Jacob. He sounded amazing, I had no idea he sang or played the guitar. I grabbed my phone and texted him. "you are a good singer, sing more :D" I waited a couple minutes and then heard more singing. Jacob was singing "L-O-V-E" by Nat King Cole. I blushed immediatly and realized that this was one of my mom's favorite songs. I just couldn't wait for tonight.