Chapter 23: Gone

Its been 3 weeks since jacob's funeral and i'm doing worse than i thought, i thought things would get better like they're supposed too, but the pain and depression keeps getting worse. I miss jacob every single day, more and more each day. I just wish he was here, I mean he was all i had... well besides my uncle, but that's it. Christopher was sentenced to 25 years in federal prison for the murder of Jacob, but I'm not even positive it was him, they don't even have any evidence. 

I was thinking, when all of the sudden, someone knocks on my window, an unfamilar face. I open the window hesitantly and realize that that face was my dad's. 

"DAD WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" I screamed at him. "Shhh, keep your voice down sweetheart." He replied back to me. He eventually got through the window and i backed up against the wall. "Ryder, honey, how are you doing?" He tried to give me a hug. "Don't touch me." I backed away. He sighed. "Honey, I just want what's best for you, I want to make up for the years I lost with you." He said looking like he was about to cry. "You're a drunk, its too fucking late for that." I replied back. I saw his face turn from sadness to anger. "Don't talk to me like that you little bitch!" He yelled throwing me aginst the wall. "You know I just wanted to help you, that's why I killed that little boy toy of yours." He said breathing in my face. I wanted to burst into tears, but i held it in. "YOU KILLED JACOB!" I screamed punching him repeatdly, it wasn't doing anything, he used his strong arms and threw me on the bed. "You know i didn't want to do this, but I guess it has to be done." He pulled out a gun and pointed it at my face. I started to cry hysterically, scared out of my mind. "HELP!!" The last word I screamed until he pulled the trigger.