Chapter 7: You'll Regret It

Ryder's POV

I woke up early for school today, which sucks. I'm so not looking forward to this. At least Jacob will be with me. I put on my "X games" hoodie that I got three years ago and some grey washed jeans. I grabbed a banana and put it into my backpack, I grabbed my tie dye pennyboard and went to Jacob's house. I knocked and he opened the door right away. He was wearing a tie dye shirt and some beige pants, he had a black pennyboard, he was so cute. He gave me a peck on the cheek and we rode to school together. When we got to school, people gave me weird looks, probably since I transferred in the middle of the school year. I held Jacob's hand while we walked through the school hallway. All of the sudden a girl approached Jacob. "Jacob! How is my favorite guy in the world doing?!" The girl asked. "Uhm ok I guess, This is my girlfriend Ryder, she's new here. Ryder this is Rebecca."Jacob said. "GIRLFRIEND? Wow you got a girlfriend over the weekend, good for you Jacob!" She said obiously trying to fake a smile. "Got to get to class! Bye Jakey! Riley." Rebecca said as she gave me an evil look. I looked back at her and she flipped me off...what a bitch. "Sorry about her, she's kind of mean." Jacob said. "Yeah I noticed." I replied. The rest of the school day wasn't that bad, I mean nobody talked to me and Jacob and I have all different classes..ugh. Jacob has guitar practice, so I have to go home by myself. I was about halfway home when two girls came up behind me. They stopped me in my tracks. "Oh look if it's Riley." Rebecca said. "It's Ryder." I said. "Isn't that a guys name?! HAHA, wow what a tomboy." I laughed at how she thought she hurt my feelings. "What are you laughing at little betch? Listen here..STAY. THE. FUCK. AWAY. FROM. JACOB." Rebecca said clearly. "And if I don't?" I asked. "You'll regret it." Rebecca threatened. She pushed me off my pennyboar and I scraped my arm against the street. They started to laugh as they walked away. I rode the rest of the way home  and ran up to my room and started to cry. I need Jacob.