Chapter 17: Reverse

Ryder's POV

I looked in the mirror and I was finally satisfied with what I saw, I was wearing a black skater dress with black Jeffrey Cambell's and the earrings Jacob gave me. I decided not to wear any makeup and just go natural and just to straighten my hair. I went downstairs, got my phone, keys, and walked to Jacob's house. He opened the door and he was standing. " Oh my god Jacob, You're standing on your own!!" I exclaimed. "Yeah babe, I'm not gonna use the wheelchair tonight, I think I can walk, by the way you look so beautiful." Jacob said. I squealed and gave him a huge hug, I was so proud of him. We walked to the car and Jacob got in himself(aww!) I plugged in the address for Rebecca's house and drive off. " Okay, first of all lets try to not get drunk, smoke any pot whatsoever, and let's not leave each other, okay?" Jacob said. "Okay babe." I responded. "You have arrived at your destination." The GPS announced. I looked to my left and saw a huge house with teenagers everywhere, red cups all over the lawn, and confetti and toilet paper all over the place, you can hear the music from a block away. Jacob and I walk in holding hands when we were suddenly approached by Rebecca. I couldn't hear a word she said but she eventually just walked away. I realized that I wasn't holding Jacob's hand anymore, I didn't even know where he went. Shit. "Hey you're Ryder, right?" Some guy asked me. "Yeah. Who are you?" I basically screamed. "I'm Chris. Let me take you into the kitchen it's not as loud in there." Chris grabbed my hand and led me to the kitchen. There were actually lights in there and I could see his face. He was cute. He had dirty blond hair blue eyes with a pearly white smile. "Wow you look really pretty." Chris said. "Thanks.. You look pretty handsome yourself." I said as I continued to blush😏. "Hey do you want a shot?" He asked. I remembered what Jacob told me, we already split up its fine. "Yeah sure!" I said. Chris handed me a shot class filled with vodka, we drank on three. It burned my throat but after I took three more I got used to it. Chris was really nice, he gave me butterflies. I looked at my phone, it was 4 in the morning damn. I went to go look for Jacob. I looked around the house and couldn't find him, I decided to check outside. "OH MY GOD I FINALLY FOUND Y-" I was cut off by the sight of Jacob kissing Rebecca. "Jacob....." I whispered to myself. "Ryder! Ryder! It's not what it looks like! It w-" I cut him off before he could finish. "JACOB YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" I screamed as my hand slapped his cheek. I started to run away from him when I ran into Chris. "Ryder what's wrong baby?" He embraced me in a hug. "Kiss me." I said. He touched his lips to mine and we started to make out. "Ryder, please liste-" I heard Jacob say behind me. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?" Jacob yelled as he pushed Chris. Chris didn't hesitate and he punched Jacob in the stomach. He went down hard. I had to help him...but I didn't. I just watched him roll around the ground holding his stomach in pain. "Ryder please..." Jacob said. I started to take off my shoes and then started to run. I ran as fast as I could. I didn't even acknowledge my car I just ran. I finally got home after running 5 miles. I started to cough and wheeze and I threw up. I stepped inside and sunk to the floor. I fell asleep.

Jacob's POV

I fucked up. I didn't mean to kiss Rebecca it just happened. I love Ryder and I think I just lost her. I've been crying in my room with the door locked ever since I got home, I hate my life. I went to the bathroom and locked the door, I took the blades out of the drawer And held them in my hand. I lifted up my shorts and took one of the blades and cut my thigh. I can't believe I'm doing this...