Chapter 21: Not Over

Jacob's POV

Everything was back to normal, thank god. Ryder was okay. That's all that really mattered to me. School finished last week, and we don't have to repeat 10th grade, I'm actually so suprised, because we missed so much. "What's up baby?" I asked Ryder as I kissed her cheek. "Chris won't stop texting me, I told him we're over." She replied aggrivated. "Ugh, not that asshole, I hate him." I said. "Tell him to stop texting you, I'm gonna go fill my car with gas, be right back,  love you." I said as I kissed her.         

Ryder's POV

Ugh, Chris won't stop texting me, he threatens he's gonna kill me, I don't believe it, that ape couldn't even tie his own shoe. He was so nice when I met him, wonder what happened. I'm just glad that everything is okay. 

Jacob has been gone awhile now. He probably had to fill his tires with more air or something. I just decided to listen to music and fall asleep. 

*4 hours later*

"Ryder, wake up." I heard someone say to me while shaking my shoulder. I opened an eye, It was Jared. 

"What's up?" I said.

 Jared paused. "I have terrible news." Jared said while a tear slipped his eye, he quickly wiped it away. I was getting nervous. 

"Jacob was shot." He said squeezing my hands. Of course my innitial reaction was to cry, so I did. "Lets go to the hospital!!" I yelled pulling Jared, he yanked me back. 

"No, Ryder, he died." Jared said shakily. 

---------------------------------------------------------

Oh my god, why did I do this to myself :,( Sorry for taking 1512770 years to update. 

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW FANFICTION "ATTRACTED"! ITS A TAYLOR CANIFF FANFIC AND IN MY OPINION ITS 10 TIMES BETTER THAN THIS FANFIC, SO GIVE IT A READ  :D!!