Letter 10

Dear Yoongi,

Don't get me wrong, your height is precious but Jesus Christ don't fucking sneak up on me like that. I was literally just stood at my locker switching out my books for class when you came up and tapped on my shoulder.

I spun around and felt instant butterflies when I realized it was you. My hands became sweaty, I started shaking, I was fighting back a smile.

Damn the things you do to me.

You had looked up at me for a moment before bringing your arm up beside your head so you could scratch the back of your neck. I took in the beauty that is you and let me say, I could get lost in it.

You then chuckled and said, "Thank you for yesterday. I know you tried your best to get me out of detention altogether but I appreciate the effort. Also, you didn't have to stand up for me." I stood and stared blankly at you. How the hell do did you expect me to be able to reply back to that? So I awkwardly stuttered out a reply back. Something like 'no problem' and 'if you ever need help with anything I am here for you.' I honestly don't remember what I said back. I was practically rambling.

You just smiled and patted my shoulder.

"I owe you one, Jungkook."

And as you turned around and walked away, I realized that I was in deep trouble.

~Jungkook