Min Yoongi's Letter

Dear Jeon Jungkook,

Okay so your letters might have inspired me a little bit.

But you see, ever since I moved to this school you have always been interesting to me. You were always so nervous around me and were easily flustered. I found it slightly annoying at first but overtime it became really cute.

I also had no idea that throughout that whole time you had liked me. I always thought that when I caught you staring it was at someone else. (At least until Jimin stopped sitting with me then I knew it was me you were looking at.) It was weird though. Him and I were friends that whole time but when I found out he liked Tae I kept trying to get him to go over to say hi. Eventually he did and then he sort of forgot about me for a little while.

Actually I ignored him for a couple weeks purely due to the fact I was jealous of his relationship. I wanted someone too. I wanted to feel wanted and, loved. I truly believed I was going to die before I met anyone like that though.

Until you had come over and sat next to me.

I was mad that you had offered me food, not gonna lie. At the time, I remember me imagining what it would've been like if I took your food and dumped it on your head or shoved it down your throat. However there was a part of me that said to accept it because I didn't want to upset you.

After that you kept coming over and giving me your food, you even shared your friends. Namjoon and I had become close quick. But not the same kind of close we had. He had became like a sibling and you, you changed my mind about dying without love. I knew that even if we never dated just the little things you did for me would be enough to show me that someone does want me to at least be happy and alive. You showed me what it was like to have someone care about my well being.

That was, until Hoseok moved to our town. He immediately forced himself on me and I hated it. All I wanted was to be with you and all he was doing was pushing you away from me. It has been a couple months yet I am still pissed that he kissed me like, no thanks.

Anyway, I am thankful for him in a way. If he had never moved here neither one of us might have been able to accept and confess our love for each other. I'm sorry I did it in the middle of the hallway though. I could have at least tried to do it in a more romantic way.

Like in the bathrooms. At least we would have been alone together if I had confessed in there.

Alas, I did it in front of everyone. At least you didn't turn me down that would have been embarrassing as hell.

We started from there. We started going on dates and hanging out more. It led up to us actually becoming an official couple and kissing under the sky that seemed to be a painting.

It was absolutely breathtaking but I don't remember it that well. All I remember is you and the taste of your lips.

If I could go back to any moment in time, it would be that day. We were so happy and it was the first day I actually felt like you were just as into us as I was. Which, is ironic because I later learned that it was actually you who liked me first not the other way around.

Our first time having sex was a little weird I will admit. Not because we are gay or anything but because we are both so inexperienced and we neither one had a clue what to do. I remember that once we were both naked we literally sat and discussed who would top and who would bottom. It was literally the most nerve racking experience ever but I loved it. I truly would not want to change anything about that night.