Red Hands (Sam Winchester X Reader) One-Shot

You yawned and stretched your arms up before opening your eyes. You hummed happily and rolled on the bed, sitting at the edge of it. You glanced at the clock. Five hours of sleep, what could be considered a good amount of time for a hunter. You normally wouldn't allow yourself to sleep that much, even more when you were in the middle of a hunt, but you had been extremely tired lately.

You spent the past day researching and only left a few hours after Dean called it a day, leaving a resolute Sam behind, it seemed he was always willing to do research. You wondered if he even got any sleep at all, you wouldn't be surprised if you find him in the library with the exactly same clothing you last saw him in. That was Sam, 24/7 focused on the current hunt.

The Bunker was silent, which meant Dean was into a deep slumber or outside, but you highly doubted considering the time. You got up, rubbing your gritty eyes and stepped to the bathroom, where you brushed your teeth and took a quick shower, getting ready for another exhausting day.

The library was your first stop, the table you had been using the day before still covered in books, files and Sam's laptop. You sighed, but was secretly glad Sam hadn't spent the whole night there, or maybe he did... It was hard to tell.

You froze when you heard the noise of ware moving on the kitchen. The sounde startled you because, well, you were a hunter and instinct always comes first when you live like this. Your first thought was to grab a weapon, then you remembered you were in the Bunker, the safest place on Earth. What would possibly manage to break your  protections?

For that reason you opted for simply head towards the kitchen. You stopped next to the entrance, staring at the scene unfolding in front of you. You tilted your head, puzzled.

Sam had probably just returned from his daily jog, you concluded by seeing he was wearing his gym shorts and black tank. He didn't notice you there and only snapped out of his bliss when he heard your booming laughter echoing on the walls. He quickly shoved the cookie back on the jar and covered it with with the lid, his face reddening like the one of a child that had been caught doing something wrong.

"(y-y/n)..."

"You're cheating on your diet!" You couldn't control the volume of your voice, that shook with the fit of giggles that kept slipping past your lips. You grinned, amused with his expression.

"It was just one cookie." Sam stated, folding his arms and glaring at you.

"Yeah, sure. And I'm the queen of England." You replied, smirking. "I can't believe I just caught you!"

He sighed and rolled his eyes. You re-opened the jar and pulled the bitten cookie out, eating it in one bite.

"Oh... Just wait 'til Dean find this out..." You threatened, rubbing your hands together like a cliche movie villain. You turned around and left the kitchen..

"Nonononono!" Sam quickly followed you. "You won't say a word!"

"I don't think you're in position of bossing around, Sammy boy." You said. "Beside, this information is gold!"

"(y/n)! Come back here!" He shouted.

"I said no bossing!" You yelled back, chuckling mischievously.

Your plan was to wait until Dean was up and then drop the bomb, but Sam was having none of it, he was really disposed to make you shut up. Sam slammed you against the nearest wall, the air leaving your lungs with the impact. You looked at him, slightly scared.

"You know Dean won't let me forget it so, please, don't tell him.

"Oh, no. This is too much fun for me to just drop it. And Dean isn't the only one who will tease you about it."

"(y/n)!" Sam pleaded, giving you those damned puppy eyes. You hummed, looking up and pretending to think.

"Nope." You finally stated, shaking your head and smiling teasingly. He opened his mouth to threaten you when another voice stormed in the room.

"Can't a man sleep around here?" Your head snapped round only to find Dean stretching his arms on the doorway. He opened his eyes and scowled upon seeing your compromising position. Dean rolled his eyes and growled. "You guys are like freaking rabbits! Couldn't you wait 'til noon to start all the display of affection? It's like 7 AM!"

"Well, you would be less moody if you get some once in a while, you know?" You joked, grinning. He clenched his jaw, glaring furiosly at you, but all ignored it, winking at him instead.

Sam couldn't suppress a chuckle because of your jest, making you remember about the subject you had been discussing before Dean appeared. You smirked devily.

"Oi! Dean!" You called him.

"What?" He snapped, still mad.

"You'll never guess what I found out!"

Dean seemed intrigued and slightly curious, but before you could say anything, Sam covered your mouth.

"Oh, yeah. She discovered what we're dealing with." He said. You glared at him and Sam held your wrists when you tried to escape.

"Finally! All that research was driving me nuts! So, what is it?"

Ha. Wanna see how you gonna get out of that one! You tried to trasmit the words to Sam through your eyes, but, to your surprise, he didn't seem bothered at the question.

"Sirens" He stated simply. You cursed under his hand, you weren't expecting him to know it, but, apparently, Sam had done some progress on the research after you went to sleep.

"Crap."

Sam nodded, slowly letting go of you when he thought you were too caught up with the hunting conversation. How wrong he was. As soon as his hand left your wrists and uncovered your mouth you shouted: "He is cheating on his diet!" before escaping from Sam and hiding behind the older brother, whot turned to face you with an amused expression.

"Are you sure about that?"

"Yes. Caught him red-handed on my cookies."

"Come on you two! It's not like if I couldn't eat anything but salad!"

"Then you shouldn't use that excuse when you refuse it yesterday."

"Yep. If you can eat cookies you can eat burguer. I'm not getting you salad. Next time you'll get the same as us." Dean stated matter-of-factly signaling you and him. You giggled, patting his back.

"It was just one cookie!" Sam shouted.

"Yeah, sure. One." Dean used the same skeptical look you had before. He grinned and headed to the kitchen. "No more sweets for you, Sammy." Dean scolded his younger brother playfully. Sam glared at him and then at you once Dean wasn't on his line of sight.

"Happy now?" He asked angrily.

"Not yet." You promptly answered, making your way towards Sam. He raised an eyebrow, wondering whatelse you might do to upset him.

You stood on your tiptoes and wrapped your arms around his neck, pouting slightly.

"What about my mornin' kiss?"

He tried to stay mad at you, but your pour was just as irresistable as his puppy eyes. Sam sighed, defeated and smiled softly, leaning to capture your lips with his in a sweet kiss. You could still feel the traces of chocolate from both of your mouths.

Just like every morning, the kiss was deliciously lazy and slow.

"Eww!" Dean complained, making you smile into the kiss.

"I can resist the cookies you make." Sam said, breaking the kiss.

"I know." You replied and pressed you lips to his once more.