Chapter 1

Knight stood in the command center with the 20 other Youngest Blood members. Many furious attacks over the last year had left them depleted. The only original people left were him, Mallord, Tiger, and Jargon. Sadly, even a few of the survivors of the first catastrophe had died during the attacks.

"Sir," Hothead, a ginger with pale skin and a temper said, facing away from her computer. "We've picked up another article. Another singer just went missing." Knight, who walked with crutches now and a full head of gray hair sighed.

"How many is that?" He asked. Hothead typed something in.

"Ten this week, sir." Knight again sighed. Singers had been disappearing left and right. Ever since the disappearance of Galaxy, it had been a complete and total mess. Their command center was now an apartment that Knight rented using some of his paychecks. He had painted it all white to remember the White Kids. The last organization that had tried to stop the Voiceless.

"We are losing so many if only Galaxy were here," he muttered. From one of the bedrooms, Mallord walked out, wearing a white dress that fell to her knees.

"Sir, I need to show you something," Mallord, who handled the papers handling and such was one of the only people who lived a normal life and worked as a spy. The town had been overrun by Voiceless, so she did her best to get outside information. "Look at this." She pointed to a new article that read:

Prisoner to Finally Be Turned

After nearly a year, the daughter of Janice Lloyd, Gale Lloyd, will be turned to the side of Voiceless. Gale has been held a prisoner for nearly a year after sneaking into the mainVoiceless facility. To try and convince her to join them, Gale's arm was cut off. AlthoughThis sadly didn't help their plea. For a year, Gale has been through many torture methodsPlenty of slideshows, and countless beatings. She still refuses to give in. "I can't believe she would be this stubborn!" Janice Lloyd told the Voice. "I gave her everything she could have wanted, and this is how she repays me. By starting some stupid rebellion and trying to hurt me!" the head of Voiceless, Courtney Love, spoke to the press. "We will break out theOld evil-o-meter one more time, for this special case." The ceremony may be publiclyHeld, but has yet to be decided. Gale started Youngest Blood (formerly White Kids)Nearly 2 years ago. They foolishly tried to save Fall Out Boy but failed twice. after her capture, Youngest Blood was wiped out. Although she knows this, Gale has believablyNever given up hope. She has been quoted saying she believes there is at least 1More cell out there that will continue to fight and save music (original phrase changed to avoid offence and copyright infringements) Although she did technically save Fall Out Boy, the victory was short-lived after Patrick and Joe took back Pete and Andy, turning them and then trying to turn her. She is scheduled to be tuned later today.

"This isn't good," Knight sighed. "Is there anything we can do?" Mallord shook her head.

"No, I'm afraid we will lose yet another friend to Voiceless." Mallord was referring to the many female members that had been turned over the 2 years the small group had been around.

"Alrighty then, we must tell the others." Knight crutched to the meeting room, with Mallord in close suit. "We must break the news. Our final hope seems to be all but gone now." Mallord stopped and started at Knight.

"Sir, I've never heard you talk like that before." Again, Knight sighed.

"That's because this tone has never been needed before now," He turned to look into Mallards eyes. "Maya, I think it's time we, disband Youngest Blood." Mallord looked into Knight's eyes, seeing no fight left in them.

"Sir, we can't!" She cried. Knight shook his head.

"We must," He continued to crutch forward. "And Maya, call me Kai. We'll all be using our real names soon." Knight crutched into the meeting room as Mallord started at where he had been, clutching the newspaper under her arm.