Chapter 10

(this is about 1 week or so before)

Patrick and the other boys stood around a long conference table in a small dingy room. They had called for the girls 10 minutes before. Time dragged by as valuable time went down the drain.

Suddenly, the door flew open and Harper, Nani, Zira, Ellie, and Annabeth walked in. they all wore black and had their hair pulled back.

Zira had her blonde hair pulled back in a long ponytail. She wore a short black shirt and small black skirt with boots. Harper wore a black leather jacket and pants with boots and her brown hair pulled back in a bun. Nani wore a small black dress with high heeled booties and her hair in a braid. Ellie had her brown hair pulled into a ponytail and wore black knee-length shorts with a black t-shirt. Annabeth wore the same thing, except her hair was in a red fishtail.

"Took you long enough," Pete retorted.

"Well I'm sorry, it's not like we were busy," Harper said coldly.

"We need you to tighten security in the town, I want people all over this place. All over the state,"

"She escaped, I knew it," Nani said.

"That little bitch is gonna pay," Harper whispered. "We need to get Casey, then we'll set up everything. It may take a week or so for the state border." Patrick nodded.

"Just get it done!" They nodded and walked out.

"So what are we gonna do?" Joe asked.

"We just wait. And when we get her, we can use her," He smiled cruelly. "I think we may need to attack their base. We know where it is right?" Pete nodded.

"Hell yeah," Andy said.

"We should just kill them. It's faster," Pete was cut down by Patrick's glare.

"It's more fun to make it last. Now shut up or I'll kill you." With that, Patrick walked out of the room and headed toward the Head bitches office. He had something to take care off. 

I'm back. Sorry, it's so short. But I have plenty of stuff written down for this book and the next book.