Chapter 13

We made it through the airport security with no trouble thanks to R, who had somehow managed to make the metal arm not set off metal detectors. We made it on our flight with no worries and were back in California about 9 at night.

We got off the plane with our bags. Mallard had a bright pink duffle bag with some stick on emoji and a few small key right squishies attached to the zippers. I had a Royals backpack with their logo and a few small key chains and decorations to match the team. I also had some squishies to make it look like I was a normal teenager. Mallord had stripped down to her white t-shirt and camo pants.

When we entered the main area, we had to suddenly veer left to avoid what looked to be a small cluster of people. But, as we looked farther, it was discovered to be a line with about a 20-minute wait. And guess who was causing the wait. Voiceless.

"Oh, crap," Mallord moaned. I looked at her as she pulled me toward the bathrooms.

"What's wrong?" she began messing with her bag as we entered the bathroom and into the handicap stall.

"Voiceless has been starting patrols on the state line like last night, but I didn't think they would be at the airport. The thing is, they'll automatically recognize you. Why did they have to take over the government,"

"What the hell!!! How am I just now finding out about this!?!?!?!" Mallard cringed at my yelling.

"We didn't think that it was important..." She trailed off. That was it. We had to get out of here.

"You'll tell me when we get back to the base," I opened the stall door and headed toward the exit. "We have to get out of..." The door wildly swung open and at least 7 girls clad in black came in. I recognized a few of them as I had gone to school with them during me and Knight's "hiatus". I grabbed my hoodie and began to put it on.

"What was that yelling about?" The lead girl named Adriana asked curtly. I kept putting on the hoodie as I replied.

"That was me..." I yanked at the hoodie. "My older sister I just found out, has cancer and is in the hospital," I was able to get it on. But as I did, some of the wires disconnected from my arm. The wires were attached to the stump and covered up by the start of the new arm.

"Okay, whatever. You need to come with us to the checkpoint," My mind reeled. If they saw the arm, they would immediately recognize me. I quickly reached up and under with my other hand and reconnect the wires. As I did, I whispered to Mallord.

"When I yell, attack and get away from those girls," I finished the last wires. "NOW!!!" I jumped at the closest girl and took her down. The other girls wheeled around, Mallord took out an unfoldable tent pool.

"What the heck!?" One of them yelled. Mallord started hitting a few girls with her stick, and I just kept punching.

"We have to get them all unconscious," Mallord told me as we fought. My reflexes had become way better since I got out of prison, and I was much stronger. One of the girls had out a walkie-talkie that I recognized the golden color on it.

"That's Gamers!" I yelped. The girl stopped and smiled cruelly at the machine.

"Oh, so you knew the owner," She chuckled. "He was very hurt when I found him. Bleeding from at least 3 spots. He looked awful. So, I put him out of his misery," I stopped fighting, throwing three girls down and out with my new arm.

"You what?" My voice was low and menacing, venom dripped from it.

"I killed him, but his little machine has helped a great deal. We still have it tuned to your channel. 43-86 I believe? We've found out so much. In fact, we're launching an attack in about 30 minutes. Oops, wasn't supposed to tell you that. But what does it matter, you'll be either turned, dead, or back in prison in only a few minutes." That was it. The girl drew a knife and nothing held me back.

"You son of a bitch! You piece of shit! I can't believe you would kill a teenager who was bleeding and dying! What kind of disgusting crap are you! You have an ass for brains! Are you a bitch or what?!?!?!" The girl stopped with the knife pointed toward the floor. I charged and managed to wrench it from her grasp. Then, I plunged it into her chest. Blood began to soak my hands and lower sweatshirt sleeves with her crimson blood.

"Galaxy stop!" Mallord grabbed my shoulder as I kept stabbing. I didn't care if she was dead already, she was going to feel the pain.

"Gale Riana Lloyd stop this!" She pulled my right shoulder back hard, sending her to the ground and me on my back. "You killed her," I looked at the person. She was covered in blood, and a pool was forming. I held the knife in my hand, it's blade and even part of the shaft covered in blood.

"Let's go," I kept the blade as we ran outside the bathroom. I drew a few stares from people who would soon know I had murdered someone. We went out a back entrance and found a still running taxi with nobody in it. Mallord quickly hopped in and we were off.

But I didn't care what I had done. She was dead, and I still had plenty more to go. 

Merry Christmas! I got a brand new laptop that will be up and running soon and I'll be able to update so much more smoothly. Feliz Navidad to my readers in Mexico and Espana, and other Spanish speaking countries. Thank you so much for the support!