Chapter 2

Andy and Joe escorted me up the main floor. When we reached that floor, we got off, only to go into an elevator up to the 2nd floor. When we reached the floor, we were bombarded by girls in black getting on and off. This was the "office" floor.

Andy and Joe pushed me along, making me trip several times. They also stopped 4 or more times to let one of the office workers spit on me, slap me, or hurt me in some other way. I didn't say anything, didn't even yelp. With the daily phantom limb pain, I experienced on my left side helped me numb other pain. Part of the reason I had survived.

We walked most of the way down the hall before reaching my mother's office. It was somewhat bigger than the other officers but not much more colorful. When we entered, I looked at the bulletin board that had been my downfall. On my mothers, wooden desk was the walkie-talkie that had caused her to wake up and come to this office. And there at the desk, sat my mother. On either side of her where Patrick Stump or Pete Wentz.

"Well, the Head Bitch is gone," I said, knowing that she usually had the boys with her. My mom smiled.

"Courtney has been gone for a while. Out on a campaign," She leaned on the desk, her black top shifting slightly as she pulled up her arms and leaned her chin on them. "So, has the past year done anything to you? Anything?" She smiled cruelly, using the voice Scarlet Overkill had used when she had talked to the minions.

"Other than take off an arm, no," I said saucily. My mother sighed.

"I was hoping I wouldn't have to use this on you, but since you seem to be defiant..." She lifted a finger and hit the button on her older looking intercom. It was one that looked like a microphone mounted on a curving stick. "Get the Evil-O-Meter ready." I felt my face go pale, all color drain from it in that instant.

"Oh my God, you really are a monster," I whispered. The four boys laughed at my predicament. My mother smiled, cold and cruel.

"I'll see you in a few hours," Turning to Patrick, she smiled even colder and told him. "Take her to the chapel." I couldn't fight this, not yet. I had to wait for the right time. Patrick and Pete walked over, and when they did, they created a temporary blind spot in my mother's vision. I took this chance and grabbed my walkie-talkie off the desk.

"If I can just get away long enough to send a message..." I whispered as quietly as possible, making it almost impossible to hear myself. The four boys marched me out of the room and into the hall.

As we marched, everyone in the hall looked at me and laughed. It was funny to them to see a girl being marched to the Evil-O-Meter. Probably because they had never been there themselves. I wondered if they would be doing the same if one of them were in my position.

The boy's continued walking with me until we reached the elevator. They then shoved everyone off and descended to the 1st floor. Once we got to the 1st floor, they continued marching me. The chapel was at the end of the very long main hall, put there to be easy to find. I knew if I was going to act, I had to act now. There was no one but them in sight, the hall was dark and had plenty of hiding places.

As we walked, we passed a janitorial closet that seemed to still be in use. I knew this was my chance. We got about 5 or so paces away from it, then I said.

"Too bad this party has to end, but I have places to be, people to see, my sanity to keep." With that, I got down, freeing my arm from Joe's grip. AS I got down, I kicked Joe's leg, causing him to fall into Patrick. Pete and Andy ran at me, and I punched Pete, making him fall into Andy.

"Well, apparently I don't know my own strength." I smiled, then quickly ran toward the closet, jumping in and shutting the door just before Patrick freed himself from the dog pile, eyes glowing intensely yellow in the dark hall. Anger and hate spread all through his body as he yelled:

"Get the girl!!" 

Sorry, it's been 4 days since I updated. Enjoy this next part!!