Part 3:Chapter 24: The Last (Part One)

• Dedicated to all of the beliebers:)

Layla finally awoke to the sound of loud tapping at 2:32 PM. Her mom, banging on the solid oak door with her boney fists.

"Layla! Please honey! I need you to run an errand!" Susan cried, slipping about ten dollars under the crack of Layla's bedroom door. Layla groaned, creepiing out of her bed and snatching up the money and throwing it on her pillow. She stretched her arm out, reaching toward the high ceilings of her room. She looked over the back of her chair. A white Hollister tank-top and a navy blue sweater was thrown over it, But it was somehow still folded over the chair. On Layla's desk, folded up perfectly was her skirt. Red, blue, with some white flowers. The only skirt she owned.

Layla quickly stripped off her basketball shorts and pajama tank and stepped into her skirt. She threw the white tank over her top half and tossed her sweater over it. With a groan, she stuffed the ten bucks in her jacket pocket and headed out the front door, dragging herself to Berts.

She slammed the front door, closing it behind her, pulling her phone from her pocket. It buzzed in her palm.

Txt: Hey, L. Forgot to tell ya. I headed home for a couple days. See ya pretty soon, Luv ya! - Ashling

Layla took a deep breath. She didn't even notice this morning that Ashling was gone. Was she that stuck on Justin?

"I guess love really is blind." Layla muttered to herself, pushing her cellphone back into her pocket. Or maybe she just was.

Layla walked up to Berts in record time. She pushed the door open, setting off a bell infront of the door. The lady in the check out stand smiled wide and big. She seemed young.

"Welcome." The clerk grinned. Layla smiled back and began nervously playing with her fingers. Her eyes wondered, spotting old movie posters all around the shop. Marilyn Monroe's teeth gleamed in the desert sun. Layla turned on her heels, picking up a basket that was at her feet. Her phone buzzed against her thigh.

"Ugh!" Layla groaned once more, flipping her phone open. Her mother.

Txt: Hey hunny! Just get some paper plates and peanut butter. Thanks! - Mom

Layla turned towards the magazine section, spying the latest US issue. 'Of course.' She thought. "Bieber Fever" The cover said, showing off Justin's angelic face, smiling on the cover. Layla cursed under her breath, hearing giggles behind her.

Layla turned around towards the back of the store. A few girls snickered in her direction.

"Ya... That's Bieber's girl." The tallest of them all grinned. Layla gulped, breaking a sweat. She took a deep breath and turned around. Every magazine in the teen section of the magazines had his face on it. Or atleast, a heading with his name in capitols. Layla reached and grabbed the US special , tossing it carelessly into her basket. 'Oh well. What the hell.' She thought, smirking