Part 3:Chapter 20: Ashling To The Rescue

• Dedicated to all of the beliebers:)

"God dammit!"Layla screamed, inhaling the scent of Justin's colonge.What was she going to tell Ashling? That she met JustIN Bieber near her vacation house?! Ya... right. Layla's phone kept on ringing as she was recieving texts from God-knows-who. Justin couldn't text her. He was up in Canada. Another counrty. Layla grabbed the phone from her pillow.

Txt: Open your door- Ashling

'No! How could Ashling already be here?!' Layla thought as she began to hear tiny fists, punding on the solid oak door of her bedroom.

"What?" Layla groaned, flipping her cell closed. She pulled the satin and cotton sheets over her head. The door of Layla's room flew open with a huge crash. Ashling was standing in the hollow doorway , twisting a strand of her shoulder length red hair in her tiny fingers. She had an evil look in her eyes and an oblivious smirk on her lips. She rested against the door frame.

"Sup, sis?" She grinned, pushing her oval shaped purple glasses up on her nose. Layla groaned even louder now, practically screaming into Justin's pillow. Layla lifted her head slowly, pulling the covers from her face. Ashling smirked slyly and sat at the foot of Layla's bed. She krinkled her button nose and bent down towards Layla, sniffing the air.

"Why the heck does it smell like..." She paused, inhaling deeply.

"Axe." Layla replied, blushing at Justin's scent that filled the room. Ashling grinned, nudging Layla's shoulders.

"Who wear's Axe and why..." Ashling dropped her totebag to the carpet and grabbed Justin's pillow right from under Layla's head. She smirked and sniffed the surface of the pillow.

"Why does the pillow and the bed smell like it? She giggled, tossing the pillow on Layla's back. Layla sighed and ran her hand through her hair. Ashling's mouth nearly dropped to the floor.

"Layla?" Ashling crawled next to Layla, tucking her knees to her chest.

"... Did you sleep with someone?"  Ashling stared at Layla. The hair on the back of Layla's bare neck began to rise. She sat up.

"Ashling... Your kidding right?" Layla said, laughing, trying to hide it. She couldn't. Ashling looked at Layla with a 'ya, right' face. Even though she didn't, she felt as if she was caught. As if love was a crime.

"L, There are hormones oozing off the walls." Ashling laughed . Layla quickly turned away. She missed him.

"Layla, Who is it, who's your boyfriend!?" She poked her head in Layla's face, biting her bottom lip. Layla's whole body froze. What could she tell Ashling? Layla took a deep breath.

"His names... Justin." Layla said, blushing. Ashling began to giggle.

"Justin who? Bieber?" She laughed. Layla turned to Ashling, looking down at her lap. She took a deep breath. She nodded.

"Ya. It was." Layla whispered, pulling her knees to her chest once more, blushing into her knee-caps. Ashling paused, not even breathing. She smirked.

"W-what?" Ashling yelled, standing up.

"I met Justin Bieber. Yeah. Ok?!" Layla screamed, throwing her hands in the air in surrender.

"Ya. I'm in love with him, to!" Layla whispered, plopping down on the bed, letting her heavy head, rest in her hands. Ashling stood there, her mouth was wide open.

"Oh... My ... God." Ashling forced out. Layla's chest became strangely heavy. She looked at Ashling who was grabbing something off the floor. Ashling stood up, holding a baseball cap in her hands. Justin's. Justin's purple NY hat. Layla nodded.

"That's his." Layla said flatly, pulling the hat from Ashling's hands and hugging it to her chest. She closed her eyes.

"Oh... My ... God." Ashling stood there, frozen to the white carpet of Layla's room. She was barely breathing.

"OH MY GOD!"