Part 4:Chapter 31: Should've Said... Yes (Teaser!)

• Dedicated to all of the beliebers and my readers:)

"Hi." Justin whispered, staring Layla in the eyes. Just like daggers. Straight into her eyes. No going back now. Layla's eyes nearly bulged from her head. She couldn't just bring him inside. Who know's what would happen then. Something that Layla wanted but couldn't take. Her heart couldn't take it. At all. He was silently standing in the doorway. And he was waiting for Layla to reply. Something. Anything. Layla's lips wouldn't dare budge. Justin cupped the back of his neck, smiling a bit.

"Say something." He spoke clearly, like he was proud of himself for almost making Layla scream. Layla blushed some, as if showing him a sign. A big one. 'DON'T HOLD MY LOVE AGAINST ME.' Is what she imagined. With a simple twitch, Layla's fingers caught onto the colar of his jacket, exposing his tanned skin that sat below the bone. Perfectly edged. Just like his abs.

Before Layla could think about what to do next, she was beggining to push Justin away from her and out the door. She needed to talk this out. Something. She needed to know why Justin was bothering her and her broken heart at this hour. Pretty romantic. Not. Layla creeper from the living room, slowly closing the front door behind her. She leaned her fragile back against it's surface, trying to relax herself. Just enough so she could take this out.

Just the way like he knew what she wanted was far more then enough to make Layla go crazy. Upset with herself because she fell for the liar in the first place.