Nine: Wake Up Call

"Loving someone is a bet; either a jackpot or a drawback"

🌱

Maika's POV

I turned on the water, hearing the water hit the shower floor with pressure.

I woke up before Lance, I don't remember much about last night other than the fact that I was crying and I had that haunting nightmare.

Testing the water, I stepped into the shower, the heat from the hot water hit my cool skin.

I took a few deep breaths, I hated having that nightmare. I felt shivers go down my spine, thinking about what happened made my eyes tear up almost instantly. I shook my head trying to get the thoughts out of my head.

Standing there idly, with my eyes closed and head leaning back, letting the water soak my skin.  This was therapeutic for me, there were no noises in my house other than my father and my brother snoring away in their rooms. Lance was sleeping soundly when I quietly got out of bed.

When I tried to get up earlier, I felt his arms tense up around me. I stayed still for a few seconds and he relaxed and that's when I got up.

I found that adorable.

I felt a pair of arms snake around my waist as I froze, I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even hear the door opening.

A certain someone came into the shower with me.

I felt soft lips on my shoulder as I shuddered. Lance always brought out a different side of me, there was lust in every kiss but it also contained love more than anything. My heart was pounding rapidly, we have never seen ourselves naked like this before.

Being in the shower is a whole other level of being bare and vulnerable.

"Wow." Lance said breathless as he held me. I blushed, my eyes were closed not wanting to look at him.

"Baby, turn around. You look beautiful as always." Lance turned me around slowly and kissed me lightly causing my eyes to open.

My face was as red as a tomato, being around him I get so nervous regardless how long we were together. It felt like we were meeting for the first time.

"I-I just get so nervous around you.. especially like this.. you never saw me naked completely especially in the shower.." I hid my face in his neck. Picking my head up I gave him a kiss on his neck as I felt him stiffen up against my hip.

"Maika you're going to have to stop doing that..." He groaned loudly as he held me closer and gave me a lustful kiss, nipping my bottom lip.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to, but just so you know I'm definitely craving you." I kissed him again, teasing him was so much fun.

Especially since all he does is tease me.

"Listen me too, I would love for us to make sweet love. I just don't want to rush into this with you because you're all I ever wanted. I don't want to lose you." He whispered at me as his hands moved all around my body.

I felt my breath get hitched as I started to shiver with each spot his hands came across.

"As long as we respect each other and don't do anything behind each other's back we will be good." My hands were on his hips but dangerously lower.

I felt his breathing get shallower as he stuttered, "W-What .. what are you doing?"

"What?" I whisper playfully as I go lower and lower. I had a mischievous smirk dancing on my lips.

"S-stop, Maika. I don't want us to do anything we'll regret." His eyes had a dark lustful glint to them as he ravaged my body with his eyes.

"Baby we're not going to do anything! Just a little fun.." I kissed him while my hands were exploring his body.

I ran my fingers up and down his chest to his back, then back to his hips. I felt him growl and moan in pleasure as I started to smile like a little kid. I've never seen Lance struggle like this before.

I kissed him teasingly while my hands were doing their business and he kisses me back passionately, his hands on my breasts.

"A-are you sure I mean your dad is a upstairs and your brother.. a room over .." His eyes moved up and down my body as his hands did the same.

"All we're going to do is relax. Nothing else,  I promise." I give him a kiss as he smiles at me, he kisses me back with a big grin.

"I'm so glad I met you, you just understand me.. we should talk later." I'm assuming he wants to talk about last night as I nod.

It's not wrong he wants to know about my past if we're going to be dating one another seriously.

Now, this shower.

We definitely deserved to have some relaxation all to ourselves. I took in Lance with all his glory.

His dark brown bedhead hair is now wet and curly. His hazel eyes were now filled with the view of my body and face. His body, toned and built as he hovered over me. His voice filled my ears with happiness as he complimented me with every kiss he gave me.

"Stop staring at me like you love me baby." He teased while his chuckle echoed throughout the bathroom.

My cheeks heat up as I grinned at him, "I should be saying that to you!"

He started smiling goofily as his eyes fill up with happiness, "Oh you don't even know the half of it.."

🌱