Twenty One: Family

"After years of living in fear, waiting for a miracle. I realized it wasn't going to come for me, I had to chase after it."

Jumping into the car bouncing off the walls, the best thing just happened

"GUESS WHAT!" I practically scream into his ear as he shoves my face away from him.

"I don't want to be deaf because of your screaming. Unless it's the other screaming." He winked at me as he licked his lips seductively. I rolled my eyes, this was NO TIME to be sexy right now.

"I got the job babe!" My smile is beaming off of my face like I'm the sun itself.

He tries to cover up his smile as his lips keep twitching as he finally engulfed me into a tight embrace. He kisses my cheek when he pulls away, still holding my hands.

"I'm proud of you, even if I don't want you working there." He laughs lightly as he puts his hands on the steering wheel and steps on the gas.

* * * *

Taking a long needed sip of my ice cold Raspberry Lemonade, Jane cautiously rubs my stomach in circles as I eye her and raise my eyebrow.

She nods and hums a 'okay', I continue to see what the heck she thinks she's doing. I set my drink down as I swatted her hands away only for her to come back.

"What the heck are you doing?" I squint my eyes at her curiously.

She grins like a madwoman, which made me gulp.
"How many months are you?" I nearly choked on my spit and died right then and there.

"W-what? Are you crazy and stop molesting my stomach!" I smacked her on her arm as she laughs crazily.

"I mean, you're gaining a lot of since you started being with Lance." I rolled my eyes, ever since Jane heard from me that we're official now. She gave me a big 'I told you so'.

"I've just been eating more! He's always feeding me! Hate that."

I quickly added, "I'm NOT pregnant! In case you're still wondering!"

Jane lets out a big laugh as she gives me a half hug, "I'm happy for you.. so tell me how many times have you guys done it?"

My cheeks flush in embarrassment as I muttered a, "Are you talking daily?"

She smacked my arm lightly as she gasped, "You're nasty!" Her eyes twinkled in curiosity, wanting to know more.