chapter 2

Jaebum's p.o.v.

My name is Jaebum and I'm 18 years old. I am a student at JYP High school. I love to sing and dance. About my family, my family died when I was 5 years old. I had to live at my aunt's house until I moved out. I never liked my aunt. She was mean and very different from my mother. She was very selfish and strict. I couldn't live there anymore so I moved out. She found an apartment for me that wasn't very expensive and I got a job at a cafe near the high school.

Speaking of high school. I'm not very popular. A lot of girls say that I'm handsome and a lot of girls asked me out but I'm gay. Only my best friends Mark, Jackson and Yugyeom know about my past.
———————–—–—————————
I was sleeping peacefully until my annoying alarm woke me up. I got out of bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I wasn't hungry so I left without eating breakfast. My friends we're waiting for me in the cafeteria with their boyfriends. Yes we are all gay except for Jackson. He is straight. Yugyeom has BamBam a dog hybrid and Mark has Jinyoung, a bunny hybrid.

Yes, we talked about hybrids at school and about their lives and how they are treated as slaves. Poor hybrids. Thet are humans too and they shouldn't be treated as slaves. Anyway me and Jackson are single.

We were on the rooftop because in the cafeteria was very loud. It's lunch time so we decided to eat here.

"Hyung you should adopt a hybrid. " Yugyeom said with BamBam on his lap. "Yeah Jaebum you should. You wouldn't be so lonely if you adopted a hybrid and you would save a life. " Mark said while he was feeding Jinyoung. "I don't know Mark. I don't have enough money for another person. " I said. It isn't a bad idea but I don't have enough money.

"What about you, Jackson?" "I want to have a girlfriend hyung. " Jackson said. "We should probably go, lunch is almost over. " Mark said.

*time skip after school*

I don't have to work today so I decided to go for a walk in the park. It was getting late and cold but it was better than being alone at home.

I was walking when suddenly I saw a boy crying. He looked my age but I have never seen him before. As I was getting closer to him, he hid behind the bushes. I can sense that he is scared.

"Hey are you OK? " I asked.

_______________________________________

Words: 463

Mark has Jinyoung and Yugyeom has BamBam.
Jaebum found Youngjae in the park.
What do you think will happen?
Will Jaebum help him?