chapter 28

Youngjae's p.o.v.

We are finally able to leave the hospital. I am so happy. My two little babies are finally here.

I can hug them, kiss their chubby cheeks. They are so cute.

Jaebum is also doing a great job as a father so far. He is taking care of us.

It's gonna be hard with two newborns but I'm sure we can do it. We are not the only teen parents in the world.
If others can do it, so can we.

We just got home now.

"Welcome home" Jinyoung, Mark, Yugyeom, BamBam, Jackson and Wendy said.

"Thank you so much. But you didn't have to throw a party for us. " Jaebum said.

"Of course we had to. Hoseok and Hani are finally able to come home. " Jackson says.

We went inside. In the living rooms were colorful balloons and food and drinks. We celebrated.

BamBam and Yugyeom's son is so cute. His name is Jeonghan. And Wendy also gave birth to a beautiful baby girl. I really hope Jackson and Wendy will be together.

"Mark and Jinyoung, when are you gonna have a baby? " I ask them. The are the only ones without a baby.

"We want to wait a little bit" Jinyoung says with a red face.

*time skip one month later*

The twins are now one month old. I have to say this, they grow really fast.

Jaebum is now in the living room playing with the twins.

I am doing the laundry. We aren't even married yet. I do hope we will get married soon.

I am fascinated by how small the clothes for babies are.

When I lived with my old master, I couldn't do anything.

But let's not talk about that.

*ring*

I got a message on my phone.

"Youngjae who is Kai? " Jaebum asks.

Oh no. No no no.

Kai

I can't believe this.

I go really fast in the living room.

"What does it say? " I ask Jaebum.

"It says: Congratulations, be happy with the twins as long as you can. You don't know when something bad can happen. Lots of love, Kai" Jaebum says.

I can't believe this. How did he find out? How did he get my phone number?

"Jaebum, Kai is my... " I take a deep breath "he is my old master" I say.

Jaebum's p.o.v.

"He is my old master" Youngjae says.

I can't believe it. His old master.

How did he know about the babies and what does he mean?

"How did he get your number? " I ask. If this Kai is back, my Youngjae and the babies are in danger.

"I don't know. Jaebum we have to be careful. He can do anything. It doesn't matter to him of he kills someone. He is crazy. " Youngjae says while hugging Hani and Hoseok.

"We have to tell the police. What if he tries to take Hani and Hoseok away just like in your dream? " I tell him. I can't forget about the dream.

"He can do anything. And when I say anything, I mean anything. He is dangerous. We have to do something. " Youngjae says.

I can tell Youngjae is very scared. Can you blame him? I would be scared too.

"Don't worry about it. We will go tomorrow to the police station and we will explain them the situation. We can call Jinyoung and Mark to come here if that would make you feel better" I say.

Youngjae just nods and I call Mark.

They will be here in ten minutes.

I really hope Kai won't do something.

I really hope this message it's just a joke.

A sick joke.

Author's p.o.v.

Mark and Jinyoung have arrived. The four boys and the babies are in the living room.

But they don't know that someone is watching them.

"You will be mine again. Just wait. "
_______________________________________

New chapter
Please comment and vote
I hope you liked it