chapter 27

*three months later*

Author's p.o.v.

Youngjae is now nine months pregnant. The soon to be parents are getting ready to welcome their two babies.

Youngjae and Jaebum are sitting on the couch in the living room. They are covered with a big and warm blanket.

Jaebum is touching Youngjae's belly.
A lot of thoughts are in his mind. A lot of questions that can't be answered.

What if they won't be good parents?
What if he won't be a good father?
What if they won't have enough money to raise their babies?
What if Youngjae's master will come back to take their babies away like what happened in Youngjae's dream?

Yes it was just a dream but it could happen. Youngjae's old master could try to find Youngjae.

Jaebum's thoughts were interrupted by Youngjae's beautiful and calming voice.

"Hyung what are you thinking about?  You are not paying attention to the movie." Youngjae says.

They are watching a great movie but Jaebum is not paying attention to it.

"Nothing" Jaebum says. He doesn't want to worry Youngjae with his thoughts.

"Hyung you were thinking about something. What were you thinking about? I want to know" Youngjae says.

"I was just thinking. " Jaebum answers. "About? " Youngjae asks.

"About us, the babies. What if something will happen between us?
What if we will separate?  What if your old master wants you back? Would you go back to him? " Jaebum asks.

Youngjae stays silent. After his nightmare, he tried to forget about his old master. He never thought Jaebum would ask those kind of questions.

"I will never leave you Jaebum. There is nothing on this planet that could make me hate you. Not my old master, nothing. I will always stay here with you to take care of our babies. Never forget that. I will never leave. " Youngjae says very serious.

Hearing those words, made Jaebum feel a lot better. He moved closer to Youngjae and kissed his soft lips.

"Thank you Youngjae. You are the best thing that could ever happen to me. I love you so much. " Jaebum says and tries to kiss Youngjae again but the hybrid didn't let him.

"Don't you love our babies? " Youngjae asks jokingly. He already knows that Jaebum loves the babies very much.

"Of course I love them. I love you and the babies. " Jaebum says and this time Youngjae kissed Jaebum.

The two boys were sitting on the couch hugging.

Youngjae felt a strange feeling and then he felt pain coming from his stomach.

"Jaebum something doesn't feel right" Youngjae says.

"What's wrong? " Jaebum asks.
"Ow. The babies are coming. " Youngjae says.

After hearing that, they rushed to the hospital.

Youngjae was going to give birth now.
After nine months of waiting, they will see their babies now.

Jaebum had to wait outside the room Youngjae was in and in this time, he called the boys.

They all came as soon as possible without Yugyeom and BamBam because they were sleeping with their newborn baby boy. (BamBam gave birth two weeks ago)

After a few ours Jaebum was finally allowed to see the babies and Youngjae.

He went in the room Youngjae was in, and what he saw made him cry.

Youngjae was sitting on the bed with Hoses and Hani in his arms.

Jaebum went to Youngjae and kissed him on the lips, then he asked if he can hold the babies too.

"Jaebum don't cry." Youngjae said.
"I just can't help it. They are so beautiful. " Jaebum said. He was holding Hoseok in his left arm and Hani in his right arm.

"They really are beautiful. " Youngjae says while watching Jaebum with the babies.

Hoseok:

Hani:

They finally saw their two little babies

They are a complete family now.

Jaebum, Youngjae, Hoseok and Hani.

_______________________________________

New chapter
Please vote and comment
I hope you liked it

I didn't know how to write the birth scene so I skipped that part. I hope you don't mind

I would really appreciate it if you would vote or comment. I want to see if you like it.