chapter 29

*two months later*

Jaebum's p.o.v.

We didn't get any more messages from Kai. I don't know what he meant with that message but nothing happened after we got that text.

I am going home from work. I don't like the idea of leaving Youngjae alone with the babies but I have to go to work. We need money.

I don't think something will happen to them. Nothing happened before so nothing would happen now. Right?
At least I hope so.

I got out of the car. The door is not locked. Youngjae always locked the door after I left.

The living room is clean. I go and check the bedroom.

The bedroom is empty. Where is Youngjae?

I go to the kid's room. Hoseok and Hani are in the room but Youngjae is not here. That's weird. He wouldn't leave the babies alone in the room with the doors unlocked.

Something is wrong.

I go to the bathroom. He is not there.

Where is he?

I go and check the kitchen.

Glass is on the floor, broken plates.

What happened here?

"Youngjae where are you? Come on this is not funny. Youngjae? " I shout.

The door was unlocked, the kids were alone in their room and the kitchen is a mess.

*ring*

My phone is ringing.

I got a text from someone.

It's not the time for a joke.

I read the text and I am shocked.

Kai has Youngjae. He took Youngjae.
No no no. This can't be happening. Everything was fine. Nothing happened.

Why?

"Why? " I scream while crying. Youngjae is gone. He was kidnapped.

What am I gonna do now?

*two hours later*

Mark's p.o.v.

I can't believe what happened. Jaebum called us. He was crying when he told us that Youngjae was kidnapped.

Right now, he is talking with the cops.

Jackson called the cops and Jinyoung and BamBam are taking care of Hani and Hoseok.

"We will see what we can do" A cop says. "Please take care of yourself. Don't do anything stupid while your boyfriend is not here. " The cop tells Jaebum.

After the cops left, we all hugged Jaebum. I can't imagine how he feels.

He needs Youngjae. The babies need Youngjae. We need Youngjae.

We are like a big family. Without Youngjae, our family is not complete.

Youngjae's p.o.v.

My head hurts. I can't see anything. My eyes are covered.

Now I remember what happened. I was in the kitchen. I wanted to drink something.

Then Kai came.

I tried to fight but I am weak.

As I stay on what it seems a chair, thoughts about Jaebum are flying in my mind.

Jaebum

What is he doing? Is he okay? Are the babies?

"Don't cry Jae. " A voice that I never want to hear brought me back to reality.

Kai took the scarf from my eyes off.

I was tied up to a chair.

"Why are you doing this Kai? Why can't you leave me alone? " I say.

"You are mine. My slave, my toy. All of you is mine. " He says.

"I am not yours" I say.

Oops wrong move. He got angry.

"Yes you are. And you are gonna stay with me" He yells and slapped me.

"Now shut up. I have a headache and I don't want to hear you whining and begging me to let you go. I'm going to sleep. No food for you tonight" He says and leaves.

I can't do anything except for crying.

Jaebum please help me.

_______________________________________

New chapter
Please comment and vote
I hope you liked it