chapter 5

Finally the day has come. The day that Jaebum will ask Youngjae to go out on a date. Jaebum was nervous, very nervous. He thought of everything that could go wrong and now he was more scared that his Kitty will reject him. It was a sunny day which was a good sing.

"Hey Jae. Would you like to go out? Eat lunch and then go for a walk in the park?" Jaebum said. His heart was beating fast. So fast that he thought the younger could hear it. "Yes, let's go out." Youngjae said. He was very happy to go out. When he lived with his old master, he wasn't allowed to leave the house and he always got bored.
——————————————————
The boys ate lunch and now they were in a park walking and admiring the beautiful view.

They were so close to each other that their hands were touching so Jaebum made the courage to hold Youngjae's hand. Youngjae started blushing and was very surprised by the older's actions but he liked it. Their hands fit perfectly. They were walking for a while so they sat down on a bench.

"Thank you Jaebum for this day,  for everything. Thank you so much. I don't know what I would do, if you didn't find me that day." Youngjae said being close to crying. He is emotional when it comes to his past.

"You're welcome Youngjae. I'm very happy that I found you and that you decided to live with me. And... I want to tell you something" Jaebum said. He was going to confess his feelings for the younger boy and his hands started to sweat because of how nervous he was. "What is it?" Youngjae said.

"I-I... Since you've been living with me, I started to like you and I developed feelings for you. I love you Youngjae. " Jaebum said feeling reliefed that he finally confessed.

"I-I like you too Jaebum. A lot." Youngjae said shyly. "Really?? Would you be my boyfriend?" Jaebum asked.
"Yes" Youngjae said while blushing.

Jaebum was so happy. He was so happy that he kissed Youngjae. The younger was surprised but he kissed back. The kiss was sweet and full of love. It didn't last long and the boys separated being a little sad because of the loss of contact.

——————————————————

Two weeks have past since they started dating. They would kiss a few times and they went on dates but nothing more. Jaebum didn't want to rush things.

Youngjae was very happy to be Jaebum's boyfriend. He was still shy about kissing but he loved to cuddle with the older.

It was ten o'clock and the boys were watching a movie and cuddling on the sofa in the living room. An idea popped in Jaebum's mind.

"Youngjae, I've never seen you in your cat form. Can you turn into a cat?"
Youngjae laughed at his cute and curious boyfriend. "Yes hyung,  I will turn into a cat for you" The boy said while smiling. He than soon turned into a little cat and Jaebum was dying because of how cute Youngjae was when he was a cat.

"OMG

"OMG. You are so cute." Jaebum said while petting the little kitten in front of him.

Youngjae went very fast in the bathroom and turned back into his human form

Youngjae went very fast in the bathroom and turned back into his human form. "Jaebum please wait there. When I turn back into my human form I don't have clothes on." Youngjae said feeling embarrassed.
Jaebum understood and waited patiently for Youngjae to change and to come in the living room.

"It's getting late. We should go to bed. Jaebum said while yawning. The two lovers went to bed and fell asleep while cuddling and hugging.

_______________________________________

Words: 649

Jaebum and Youngjae are now a couple.
Do you like fluff and cute or hot and sexy? 
The next chapter will be Markjin and there will be smut. Maybe