chapter 12

Jaebum's p.o.v.

Youngjae's birthday is today. I woke up earlier today and I made breakfast for him. It's only 7 am and Youngjae is still sleeping. I decided to cook fried eggs and bacon with banana and apple slices and apple juice. I know he likes it.

After I'm done, I go and wake Kitty up. He looks so cute when he sleeps.
But I have to wake him up.

"Youngjae Kitty wake up" I say. He moves a little bit doesn't wake up. "Kitty wake up. It's your birthday." I try again.

A second after I said the word birthday, Youngjae woke up.

"Happy birthday Kitty" I kiss him on the lips. "Jaebummie good morning" He says.

"Go get ready. I made breakfast" I say. He goes to the bathroom and closes the door. When he was ready, he came in the kitchen. We ate.

After we ate, we watched TV.

"Jinyoung is gonna come and take you out today" I tell him. He looks surprised. "Can you come too?" He asks.

"Sorry Kitty but I have something to do."

After 2 hours

We were cuddling and watching TV when we heard a knock on the door.
I get up.

"Hello Jaebum, where is Youngjae? " Jinyoung asks. "Hello come in. Youngjae is in the living room."

"Youngjae, Jinyoung is here, go get ready" I say.

"Hello Jinyoungie" Youngjae says.
"Hello Youngjae, go get ready. We are going out. " Jinyoung says.

Youngjae is now in his room getting ready.

"Jinyoung here are some money. If he wants something buy it for him. When are the others coming? " I ask him while giving him money. "They will come in an hour. Right now they went shopping. " He answers.

Youngjae is ready. He wears a red hoodie and black jeans.

"Ok guys please be careful. Have fun. Bye" I say. "Bye Bummie. We will be careful" Youngjae says. He kisses me one more time before going out with Jinyoung.

Author's p.o.v.

In the city

"Hung can we eat ice cream? " Youngjae asks. "Of course Youngjae. What ice cream do you want? "
"I want a chocolate ice cream hyung. "

"One chocolate ice cream and one strawberry ice cream, please" Jinyoung says.

After the two hybrids bought ice cream, they went for a walk in the park.

At home

Jaebum and the others we're organizing and cleaning the house. Mark and Jaebum were cooking, BamBam was putting balloons with Yugyeom and Jackson was choosing some songs. The five boys were busy.

Yugyeom made sure that BamBam and the baby were alright.

"Guys did you buy a present for Youngjae? " Jaebum asks. "Don't worry Jaebum we bought presents for Youngjae. " Jackson says.

"So is everything ready? I want everything to be perfect. " Jaebum asks again. "Everything is ready. I will call Jinyoung" Mark says.

After the phone call

"What did he say? "
"They will come home soon. Let's hide" Mark says.

When Jinyoung and Youngjae came home, everything was dark. No one was there and Youngjae thought something was wrong. But he was wrong. When they came in the living room, the other boys came out of their hiding spot and yelled. "Surprise"

Youngjae was shocked and surprised but he calmed down when he saw Jaebum.

"Happy birthday Youngjae" They all said.

"Jaebummie, you did this for me?" Youngjae asked. "Yes Kitty, I did no we did this for you." Jaebum answered.
"Thank you guys. I love you" Youngjae says.

"Now let's partyyyyy" Jackson says well more like yells.

They singed, danced, ate, watched a movie and Youngjae opened his presents. He got clothes, chockers, toys and he even got a phone. But he was very happy about Jaebum's present. He loves the teddy bear that Jaebum got him. They didn't drink alcohol.

After the boys went home, Jaebum and Youngjae cleaned the house. When they were done, they went to bed almost immediately. They were very tired after a fun and special day.

A week had passed since Youngjae's birthday and now he was home alone. Jaebum was at school and Youngjae was bored. So he took his new phone. Jaebum taught him how to use the phone.

Youngjae was watching videos on YouTube when he saw one video that made him curious.

In the video were two guys. They were naked and they were kissing passionately. One of the guys in the video put his pp in the others butt.  Youngjae was now turned on.

He looked at his pp and saw that it was standing up. Youngjae didn't know what to do and he couldn't call Jaebum for help.

He decided to take a bath. He thought that it will make him feel better. While he was cleaning his body, he accidentally touched his pp. Noticing that it was better if he touched it, he didn't stop.

Youngjae was moaning and he came in the bathtub. He was scared to tell Jaebum what he did because he thought it was wrong and he was scared. So he decided to keep it a secret.

When Jaebum came home, Youngjae was sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Jaebum decided to check Youngjae's phone. He went to history and saw what Youngjae watched. He watched porn, gay porn.

After watching the video,  Jaebum was turned on. He went to the bathroom and took care of his little problem.

_______________________________________

Another chapter
Youngjae masturbated without knowing what he did.
I hope you liked the chapter.
Please comment and vote