chapter 20

Author's p.o.v.

3 days later and they still haven't spoken to each other. The only time Youngjae saw Jaebum was when Jaebum needed clothes from the bedroom. And he secretly watched Jaebum leave for school.

Youngjae wasn't that mad anymore. He was more like sad and he missed Jaebum. He missed his touch, his kisses, his hugs. He missed Jaebum's love.

Jaebum misses the younger so much. He didn't know what to do so that the younger will forgive him. He doesn't want to give up trying, but Youngjae won't even talk to him. He won't even look at him. He is very sad without Youngjae. He can't do anything right.

But he can't do anything about it. If the younger needs time, he will give him time.

Ring, ring, ring. Jaebum's alarm woke him up. It was Friday and Jaebum got of the couch and went to the bathroom to get ready. He was still sleeping on the couch.

After getting out of the bathroom, he got dressed with the clothes next to the bedroom door and went to school without eating breakfast.

Youngjae woke up and called Jinyoung. They decided to go to a cafe to eat breakfast. Youngjae got dressed and when Jinyoung came, they left.

"Hyung where is the cafe? I'm hungry" Youngjae says. "Don't worry, it's right here. " Jinyoung says and they go in.

There was Jin, who was serving a customer. After the customer left, both hybrids went to Jin.

"Hey Jin. This is my friend and Jaebum's boyfriend Youngjae. Youngjae this is my friend Jin" Jinyoung said.

"Hello Youngjae. Nice to meet you. "" Nice to meet you too"

"Youngjae is also a hybrid. He is a cat hybrid like you" Jinyoung said to Jin.

"Really, OMG I am a cat hybrid too. " Jin said and hugged Youngjae.

Namjoon came and saw Jin hugging a stranger. At first he was mad, but then he saw Jinyoung. 

"Joonie look, this is Youngjae. He is Jaebum's boyfriend and he is a cat hybrid too. " Jin said happily. "Hey. I am Namjoon, the owner of the cafe and Jin's husband. " Namjoon said.

"Nice to meet you, but can we eat now? I'm hungry" Youngjae said.
"Oh sure" Jin said and took their order.

Jin and Namjoon joined Youngjae and Jinyoung and started eating too.

"Hyung, I want pickles. " Youngjae said. "Pickles? There are no pickles here Youngjae "Jinyoung said. " But I'm craving for pickles" Youngjae whined and he was close to crying. The baby wanted pickles.

"Wait I think we have pickles. Let me check" Jin said and went to grab pickles. "Here" Jin said. "Thank you" Youngjae answered while eating the pickles which were delicious.

"But why do you want to eat pickles? " Namjoon asks. "I'm pregnant. The baby wants pickles" Youngjae answered and Jin almost jumped out of his seat because of happiness.

"OMG you're pregnant. Congratulations" Jin said. "I was pregnant too and trust me, I know how it is." Jin said.

"We have a five years old son. He is at home with my friend Taehyung and his boyfriend Jungkook. " Namjoon said.

They talked and laughed together and for Youngjae, that was one of the best mornings that he had since he was pregnant.

*at school*

It was lunch time and Jaebum, Mark, Jackson, Yugyeom and many other students were in the cafeteria.

The four boys were talking until they heard a high pitched voice calling Jaebum.

"Jaebum oppa how are you" The girl said. "Sorry, but who are you? " Jaebum asked coldly. He was in a bad mood.

"You don't remember me oppa?  That hurt my feelings. I am Joy, oppa. " Joy answers. Jaebum got mad and irritated just by hearing that name. It was Joy, the girl who ruined his relationship with Youngjae.

"What do you want? " Jaebum asks. The boys are confused but they listened to their conversation and didn't say a word. "I missed you oppa, after you left me at that club, I had to go home alone. " Joy says and now Jaebum was angry.

"Well I didn't miss you so you can leave" Jaebum says. "Oppa but we had a great time together. Don't you want to continue? " Joy says in a sensual voice which irritated Jaebum even more.

"Can you leave? Jaebum doesn't want you here. And you're annoying" Mark says.

Joy just ignored him. "Oppa do you want to be my boyfriend? " Joy asks.

"No" Jaebum answers. "But you liked me at the club" Joy said and Jaebum was ready to explode.

"Listen here bitch. I don't like you. I don't like girls. I am gay. " Jaebum says. He was very angry and he had an idea.

"Listen here everyone. I have an announcement to make. I, Im Jaebum, am gay. You heard that right. Me and my friends, except for Jackson, who is also taken, are gay. And we are taken. Don't you dare try to bully me or my friends. You hear me?  If you try to, something unexpected will happen" Jaebum yells so that everybody can hear him.

The other students were shocked, but they knew, they couldn't say or do anything about that. They didn't want anything to happen.

Joy stormed out of the cafeteria without saying anything.

Jaebum's friends we're shocked at the sudden outburst, but they were glad that Jaebum said that.

After that, the bell rang and the students went to their classes.

_______________________________________

New chapter
Please vote and comment
I hope you liked it