chapter 35

Jaebum's p.o.v.

Two weeks later and I still can't believe what Youngjae told me.

Kai raped him. I swear I want to kill him. He touched what's mine. He touched Youngjae.

Wait, if he... no  it can't happen.

"Youngjae come here please" I say.

Youngjae comes while holding Hani.

"What is it Jaebum? " He asks. "Are you feeling ok? You don't have to throw up or something like that. Right? " I ask.

"What no. Why? " He asks. "Well when Kai raped you, I'm very sure he didn't use protection and you can get pregnant. " I say.

If that happens, we will keep the baby. Even if Lai is the father.

"I never thought about that" You give says very quiet and looks at his feet.

"Youngjae, even if you're pregnant, we will keep the baby. It doesn't matter if Kai is the father. You didn't want that to happen. Is wasn't your fault. " I say.

He doesn't say anything. He just looks down. I know he is gonna start crying.

"I- I'm sorry that I cause s-so much troubles." He says.

I go to him and hug him tightly but not so tight because I don't want to hurt Hani.

"Look at me. We will go to the doctor and see if you are pregnant. Ok? You are not causing troubles. " I say and kiss him on the forehead.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

*time skip* at the doctor

"Hello Youngjae and Jaebum. I am Park Yoongi, Jimin's husband. He wasn't feeling well so I took his place today. How can I help you? " Dr. Park says.

"Well we want to see if Youngjae is pregnant. " I say.

"Do you want to have another baby? " Dr. Park asks.

"We don't but something happened. I was raped and we want to see if I am pregnant. " Youngjae says.

"I'm so sorry for what happened. Youngjae if you want to talk to someone to feel better, you can always come and talk to me. I am also a psychologist" Dr. Park says.

"I'm fine. I feel much better after I finally told Jaebum what happened. " Youngjae says and I smile.

"Ok, well let's see. Youngjae you can lay on the bed. Lift your shirt up please. " Dr. Park says.

Youngjae lays down and lifts his shirt up. I go and stand next to him and I hold his hand.

Dr. Park puts the gel on Youngjae's belly.

"Well, I don't know if this is good or bad but Youngjae you are not pregnant. " Dr. Park says.

I feel relieved.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

*time skip* at home

"How do you feel? " I ask Youngjae.

"I feel relieved. I... I don't want to have Kai's baby. " He says.

I just nod. To be honest I don't want Youngjae to have a baby with that bastard.

"Jaebummie, do you want to watch a movie? " Youngjae asks. ( A/N do you want to build a snowman?)

He called me Jaebummie. I smile and nod. I am so happy.

"You called me Jaebummie. I am so happy. " I say and hug him.

He smiles.

Our faces get closer and I can feel his breath on my lips. We close the gap between our lips with a sweet kiss.

"What movie do you want to watch? " I ask after the kiss.

"Hmm. I want to watch a romantic movie but I want the movie to be dramatic. " He says.

I start thinking. A romantic and dramatic movie.

"Do you want to watch Titanic? " I ask.

"I heard about it but I never got the chance to watch it. I'm gonna make some popcorn. " He says and goes to the kitchen.

This is how I spent the night. Watching Titanic with the person I love.

_______________________________________

New chapter
Please vote and comment
I hope you liked it