chapter 16

Jackson's p.o.v.

Well, I will start with introducing myself.

My name is Jackson. I'm Jaebum's friend. I'm not very rich, but I'm not poor. I live in an apartment alone just like Jaebum. All my friends are gay and I'm straight, but that doesn't bother me.

Right now, I am sitting on the couch in my apartment with Mark. I tell him what happened last week.

Last week

I was laying on the bed doing nothing. I was very bored, so I decided to get some fresh air.

As I'm walking to the rooftop, I hear some sounds. A girl is talking. I don't know if she is alone or what she is doing there, but I go and take a look.

The girl was very sad. Her eyes were all red and puffy from crying.

She was near the edge and I had the terrible thought that she wanted to jump.

Well I was right. Right before she jumped I yelled at her.

"Hey, what are you doing? " I ask her. She looks at me with sad eyes and I can see that she was still crying.

"Who are you and why do you want to know what I'm doing? " She asks me. She is right. I don't know why I care but she doesn't deserve to die. Suicide is not an option.

"I'm Jackson. I know that you don't know me, but please don't do it. Suicide is not an option. I'm sure there has to be another option. Maybe someone can help you. " I say. I really hope she doesn't jump.

"No one can help me. Everyone left me. I'm all alone. I am sick of crying every minute. It's easier to just end it." She says.

"Look, maybe I can help you, if you tell me what happened. Just please don't do it" I try to convince her. I'm scared that she will do something crazy.

"I told my boyfriend that I was pregnant. He thought I was cheating on him so he broke up with me. That I told my family about the pregnancy and now they don't want to see me. " She says while crying.

I can't believe what she said. Who would do something like that. The girl wants to commit suicide because of her now ex boyfriend and her family. That's messed up.

As I think of something, she was ready to jump. Luckily, I catch her before she fell and pulled her away from the edge. At this point I was hugging the girl. She just cries and cries. She doesn't let go of me as I hug her tightly.

After a while she stopped crying.

"Why are you helping me? Why did you save me? " She asks.

"I know I just met you. But you don't deserve to die. Think about the baby. That baby is innocent. The baby did nothing wrong. And you shouldn't end your life just because of a stupid boy that doesn't deserve you. You are young, you deserve to live a happy life with your baby and maybe you will find someone that loves you and your baby" I tell her.

"I don't know. Who would love a baby that is not even his? " She asks. "I would. " I tell her.

After a few minutes of silence she starts talking again.

"My name is Wendy by the way" She says. Wendy, what a beautiful name.

"My name is Jackson. Do you live here?" I ask her. "Yes, I live on the fourth floor" She answers. "I live in the second floor" I tell her.

Again, silence. Until I decide to talk.

"Look Wendy, life may be harsh sometimes. But you don't have to give up. I know it will be hard for you in the future because you are young and pregnant, but you are not alone. Not anymore. You have me" I tell her. I am very honest now. I want to make her feel better.

"Thank you Jackson, for everything. Without you I could have been dead by now. Me and the baby. You're right, it will be hard in the future, but at least I have to try it out. Can I maybe have your number? " She asks while blushing. She is so cute when she blushes.

"Of course" I answer. I give her my phone and she puts her number in.

"Let's go home. It's getting late. " I say
"Thank you again for everything" She tells me. "No problem Wendy. I am happy that I helped. If you have a problem, you can always call me. " I tell her as we say goodbye.

Now

I told Mark everything that happened. I also told him that we talk sometimes.

"Wow Jackson. I am very proud of you. The way you talk about her, I think you would be a great couple. " Mark says. I start blushing at his words.

If I think about it, I kinda like her. Wendy is cute and I think she will be a great mother in the future.

"Well maybe I will asks her out. " I tell Mark.

_______________________________________

New chapter
Please vote and comment
I hope you liked it