Part 1//Fleeing.

As I packed my bags, my roommate ran frantically into my room, and jumped on my bed.
"Lilly!!!Your gonna be late for your flight!" Karen yelled.
"Hold on! Be there in a sec!!" I yelled. I grabbed the last of my bags and threw them down the stairs into the pile at the bottom. I slid down the banister on my butt and jumped onto the bags. I quickly got up and started picking up my bags. Tommy, Karen's boyfriend, and Adam, his best friend, helped me pick my things up and helped me carry them to the car. I drive with Karen drove me to the airport in my car, a black and blue BMW i8, Tommy and Adam followed behind. I stored my car onto a seperate plane.
"Karen! Call me if he comes! You need to get out of that house! ASAP. I will call you when I land. Love you both!!" I yelled and boarded my plane with one of my bags.
I took my seat next to a window and a business man. I put in my headphones and blasted out XxxTentation.

---After the plane ride---
I collected all of my bags and headed to where my car had been stored. I chucked all of my things in the trunk of the car and headed out of the airport. It was boiling in my car, because black attracted heat. I rolled down all the windows and turned on the cooler. I plugged my phone into my car and called Karen.
"Hey Karen. I'm here!" I screamed. An old lady stared at me and I blushed.
"Yay. Me, Adam and  Tommy got out as soon as we got home. We were lucky. He came to the house 5 minutes later" she explains panting.
"Shit. I'm so sorry about this" I apolagized.
"No babes. It'll be fine. Well I'm gonna let you go. See you soon!" She squealed and ended the call. I blasted out XxxTentation again and rapped to all the lyrics. I booked into a hotel and headed to my room.
My name is Lilly Creed. I'm 20 years old and have an amazing height of 5'2 (jk I'm small). I'm fleeing from New York to LA because my physco ex got out of prison and started hunting me. The others are going to stay with my parents in New Zealand.

---A few days later---
I've been looking for a house these past few days, but it's all too expensive.
It got to about 7pm and I decided to drive around LA for a nice neighbourhood. I got into my car and drove around. The first block was all old people. The second was all kids. The third was old people again. The fourth was mansions. I parked my car at the end of the road and started to walk down the road. Then I heard barking getting closer. I turned around to see 5 massive dogs chasing me. I ran full sprint but they were closing in. I jumped over an around 9ft fence and realised I was trespassing. Shit. I stumbled backwards and landed in a pool. Then the back door opened and a flashlight shone in my face.
"Um, who are you?" A mans voice said.
"5 huge dogs were chasing me, so I jumped the fence and fell in your pool" I stuttered.
"It's a 9ft fence. How?!? Anyway, do you want to come in to dry off?" He asked.
"Yes please" I replied hopping out of the pool. He helped me in because I was limping. Once I go in, 5 faces were staring at me. 4 guys, 1 girl.
"Who's this?" The blonde boy asked.
"She was being chased by 5 dogs, she jumped out fence and landed in out pool" the man explained.
"How?! It's 9ft. Even I struggle to climb it!" The tall dirty blonde laughed.
I giggled. The brunette boy with icy blue eyes looked at me and smiled.
"I'm only 5'2. I'm still amazed that I jumped it" I said.
"What's your name kiddo?" The man with the manbun asked.
"It's Lilly. And I'm not a kid. I'm 20" I explained. He laughed.
"I'm Corey, this is my girlfriend Devyn" he introduced pointing to the amazingly beautiful girl. I smiled and she returned it
"I'm Aaron" the tall one said.
"I'm Elton" the guy who helped me said.
"Colby" the brunette boy said.
"I'm Sam" the blonde said. He looked familiar.
"Holy shit!" I gasped.
"She's realised were YouTubers" Corey joked.
"No no no. I already knew. Me and Sam used to live next door to each other when we were like 10. We were best friends. But I moved to New Zealand" I explained. Sam looked at me and remembered.
"The trouble making Lilly Creed" he smiled and gave me a hug, "nice to see you again".
"You too Sam" I said back. He handed me a piece of paper.
"My number so we don't loose eachother" he smiled.
"Anyway. I got to get back to my hotel and house hunt till about 3am. Fun. See you later" I said and headed out. I saw one of the dogs.
"Fuck this shit I'm out!" I yelled and jumped the gate they had. They were looking through a window. I jumped into my car and drove to the hotel.