Part 4// Abandoned Mall.

We met Kat and she was really sweet. We then left and picked up Amanda and Heath. We then set off to the abandoned mall.
"Hey my lil peeps! It's ya gal here and welcome back to my channel! So I'm doing an overnight in an abandoned mall with Colby, Amanda, Corey, Elton, Sam and Heath. We gonna dieee. Jk. I'm so excited!!" I said to my camera. I started talking to it and I noticed Colby was behind me.
"Colby Brock, if your doing anything behind my back, I will lock you in the mall!" I yelled. He then ran to my side and had a guilty look on his face. I turned off my camera.
We had to climb a massive wall to get into the car park. As I was climbing in, I slipped and Colby put his hands on my butt. I got up as fast as I could and blushed. I took out my camera and recorded again. We got in and I got chills.
"Ahh. I just got the heeby-jeebys!!" Me and Colby said at the same time. We instantly started laughing.
We headed to the second floor and it was creepy as fuck.
"This is so creepy man" I muttered. We then headed to the bridge where Colby once did his handstand. I gave Amanda my camera to record and dropped my things. I started doing karts heels across the bridge and was rounding them off. I heard Amanda yell "Don't die!", Corey yell "She's gonna die. I can't watch!!", Sam yell "She's a dare devil!!" and Colby yell "That's my girl!!". I stopped at that point and just laughed at him.I was a parkour professional. I did a few back flips and some kart wheels back.
I grabbed my stuff off the ground and took my camera back.
"If you like me dare-devilness, like and subscribe" I said to my camera. We started to walk again, but we heard a massive crash from below us. I looked at Elton and he was already running to the roof. Colby grabbed my hand and started sprinting to the roof. There was another one, but even louder. We got to the roof and closed the door.
"Da fack was that?!" I asked panting. Elton shrugged his shoulders.
"That idiot was jealous of my tricks, tried to do them, and fell" I joked. They started laughing. We waited up on the roof till about 2:30 and headed back down.
"Elton, what game are you obsessed with?" I asked.
"Ouiji Board. It's awesome. I should of brought it" He said and pouted.
"It's my fave game. I have it in my bag..." I murmured. He turned to me with a huge grin. I took it out of my bag and started jumping up and down.
"Wanna play?" I asked eagerly. The all nodded but Corey. We went to a place near the roof stairs and set it up with our cameras.
"Ouiji. We are here" Colby said.
"Is there anyone here that wants to speak to us?" Elton asked. Y E S.
"What's your name?" Sam asked. B E N.
"Did you die here?" I asked. Sam looked at me like I was crazy. I smirked.
Y E S.
"How old were you?" Amanda asked. 20.
"Did you....comitt suicide?" Elton asked. N O. Someone killed him.
"Who killed you?" I asked. Rage Temps.
I froze where I was. "When?" Sam asked.
20/ 3/16. Last year.
"I'm sorry Ben, he got out of prison. He's my physco ex and he recently got out of prison. He was abusive. I have scars on me. He nearly killed me. Threw a brick at me. Karen saved me" I splurted. S O R R Y.
"Well Ben, it was nice talking to you. Goodbye" Elton said and we out the board away. I put my face in Colby's shoulder and groaned.
"Fuck" was all I could say. Colby picked me up and sat me on his lap.
"That was 2 days before I called the police on him!" I murmured.
"I'm sorry Lis. Is this why you came to LA? To flee from him getting you?" Colby asked. I nodded and he hugged me. I then fell asleep.
I woke up and we were on the roof.
"Why are we on the roof?" I asked.
"Ben wasn't the only one. Some girl wanted to hurt us so we came here. It's 5:55. We can leave in 5 mins" Amanda said. I nodded and put my face in my hands.
We then started to leave when it turned 6am. We headed downstairs and it was silent. I looked up and saw a noose. I yelled.
"That's a noose. I'm out. Let's go. Now" I urged speed walking. Everyone followed me and we got out as we heard another crash.