Part 18//24 hours

The next few days, I hadn't seen any sign of Rage in LA.
"What's up guys!!! I'm gonna do a prank on Colby! Or basically the whole house, apart from the girls!!! It's gonna be soon funny. So, what I'm gonna do is a 24 missing prank. I will have to stay at someone's house, but ya know. It's all gonna go well!!!" I cheered to my camera. I carried my camera in my hand, and headed to Devyn's room, where all the girls where. Amanda, Kat, Karen and Devyn.
"Hey girls. I need your help" I told them, when I closed the door.
"What's up?" Amanda asked.
"Well. I'm doing a 24 hour missing prank on the whole house, but you girls. Can you pretend you don't know anything?" I pleaded.
"Sure, were great actresses!!" Kat cheered. We all laughed.
"What you gonna say to the others?" Kat asked.
"In about 30 mins, I'm gonna go to the others and tell them I'm going to Target to get a few things for a new video, which I actually need to do, then stay at someone's place. I don't know who yet" I explained.
"Okay. You could stay at Brennens place" Devyn suggested.
"Yep. I will call him now" I replied, getting out my phone. He then answered.
"What's up Lilly?" He asked.
"Brennen, can I stay at yours tonight? Im doing a 24 hour prank on the boys." I asked.
"Yep sure. Come over when you want" he smiled and ended the call.
We all then headed downstairs and joined the others. Aka, Colby, Aaron, Corey, Elton and Sam. We all acted normal until it was time.
"I'm just gonna go to Target to get some things for a video. Be back soon!" I smiled, standing up.
"I'll come with you" Colby said.
"Nah, I will only be 20 mins" I replied and walked out. I jumped in my car and headed to Target to get some actual things. I then headed to Brennens. When I got to his house, his puppy ran straight over to me.
"Hello baby!!!" I awed stroking him.
"Oh, yeah. Hey babe!!" Brennen joked. I giggled and headed in. We just chilled and watched some films. Colby called me 10 times, Sam twice, and everyone else three times. I ignored them and let it ring. It them got late and Colby FaceTimed Brennen.
"Hey dude!!" Brennen smiled, as I hid behind the kitchen counter.
"Dude. Have you seen Lils?" Colby asked quickly.
"No. Sorry dude. What's up?" Brennen asked.
"Well, she was meant to go to Target a few hours ago, and she hasn't got back. She is t answering any of our calls. Dude. I'm getting so stressed and worried. What is Rage has her?!" Colby splurted out.
"He won't have her. Call the police" Brennen suggested. Shit.
"I did. They have to wait until she's been missing for 24 hours" Colby murmured.
"Sorry dude. I will try to call her, but if she doesn't answer you, she won't answer me" Brennen said. Then it all went silent. "Come out Lils" Brennen called.
I stood up and came from behind the kitchen counter. I walked over to him and slumped on the couch.
"I feel so guilty" I whined. "Nah. He will forgive you. He will be fine. So will the whole house" he assured me.
"Oh. All the girls know, just not the boys" I told him. He nodded.
At about 10pm, I slept on the couch whilst Brennen slept in his room.
The next morning, my alarm woke me up at 8am. 2 hours left.
I headed to the bathroom and changed (outfit above). I only did my mascara and eyebrows, seen as everything else was back home. I put my hair in a messy bun and I headed into the kitchen. Brennen was there and he had made me some food.
"Thanks bro" I smiled and started to eat some. When we were done, I picked up my phone and saw I had loads of messages from the Devyn.
Devyn: all the boys are getting worried. Hurry home. I miss you. Colby's pretty stressed. Times nearly up, see you soon.
"Brennen, my time is up. I'm gonna head off home" I told him. He nodded and hugged me. "Drive safe bitch" he laughed and I headed out.
I got in my car, and attached my camera to the little stand in my car.
"Hey guys!!! It's been nearly 24 hours, so I'm gonna head home now. I'm gonna leave my camera on the whole way home, cuz why not" I smiled. I started the engine.
On the way home, I sang all the way.
"Sorry for my horrible singing" I told my camera and laughed.
As I was about to turn onto my road, a car came speeding up and crashed into mine. Everything went black.....

I hope you liked it!!!! So, will Lilly survive this? Or will something terrible occur. Well, find out in the next chapter. And remember, I'm still doing SHOUTOUTS!!!! Just comment what you think if my favourite colour!!! 💖💖💖