Part 14//Flying

I woke up and Colby was about to jump on the bed to wake me.
"Beat you this time" I cheered and he grinned. He picked me up out of the bed and hugged me.
"Morning baby!" He whispered.
"Morning babe" I replied, "what time is it?".
"Um...7:30. We will leave for the airport at 10" he replied. I nodded and started to walk to my room. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer to him. He kissed me and lowered me onto his bed. (Let's just say, things got hot and steamy. I'm not describing that part!!!)

At 8:30, I headed to get changed. I changed (outfit above), I put my hair in Dutch plaits and started to do my make up. Colby then walked in and hugged me from behind.
"Want me to make some food?" He asked.
"Sure, if you want" I replied. At that moment, I was putting highlight on. I spun around in his arms and put some on his nose and cheekbones. I giggled and he laughed.
"Keep it on for the flight?" I asked with puppy dog eyes. He sighed and nodded. He then walked out of my room to head downstairs. I then did mascara and some lipliner. Altogether, I had eyebrows, mascara, highlight and lipliner. Not a lot today. I packed my some more things into a smaller suitcase and put in some more shorts, sweatshirts, snapbacks, beanies and tops. I zipped them up and carried them downstairs. I put them in the living room and headed to the kitchen. Colby had made me some pancakes.
"Thank Youu!!" I said, taking them. He smiled and ate his. Everyone else started to come down as well.
"Um, Colby. Been attacked with highlight?" Sam asked laughing.
"Yep. Lils wants me to wear it for the WHOLE flight" he sighed. I giggled and cleaned my dishes. We all just hung around until we had to leave.
We got a uber to the airport instead of a car, because it would be there for ages.
We had to sit around for a while because our flight was at 12.
"Boys, want some food?" I asked them all.
"Yepppppppppp!!!!!" Elton cheered. The rest nodded and I headed to a vending machine. They didn't have much so I got what I could. I saw Oreos and Mountain Dew, so I got some of them. When I got back, Colby looked at my food, raised an eyebrow and laughed. All the others looked at what he was laughing at and they laughed too.
"What?! I'm addicted!" I explained. I face them their food and we just chilled. We then headed onto the plane and I sat next to Corey and Colby. They kept singing in my ears so I put my earphones in to drown out the sound.
"Baby..." Colby whined.
"Whatttt?" I complained. He took off my headphones and kissed me quickly. He put my headphones back on and carried on his conversation with Corey. I giggled and fell asleep.