Part 5//Arriving.

I woke up and Colby was bouncing on my bed again.
I groaned and sat up. "I'll get changed!". He laughed and left my room. I took a shower and got changed (outfit above). I ran downstairs and checked my feed. Them I noticed the time. Karen was flying from New Zealand now. I would need to pick her up when she calls. I grabbed my camera, and laptops then headed to Colby's room. I flopped on his bed and started editing. He was editing too. I was looking through the footage and noticed whispers when we were talking to Ben through the Ouiji Board. One said 'he's coming' and another said 'run Lils'.
"What's the fuck?!" I yelled. Colby jumped in his seat. "What?".
I showed him the footage and he was shocked.
"I think Rage is coming" I whispered shaikly. I bursted into tears. Colby hugged me.
"Not whilst I'm here" he murmured.

Colby's P.O.V

I hated to see Lilly scared and crying. Since we met her that time, it was her laugh that brought my attention to her. I really like her. She's cute, funny and adventurous. I just don't want to let her know yet.

Lilly's P.O.V.
I continued editing and posted the video. I looked at the time and saw Karen was calling.
"Hey Karen" I said.
"Um Lils. I'm here, get your lazy ass here!" She laughed.
"Oh my god! Sorry Karen! I'm on my way!!" I yelled and ended it.
"Picking up Karen?" Colby asked. I nodded and he followed. "Aaron. Tell the others I'm picking up Karen!!" I yelled to his room. I heard a faint 'kay'. Colby followed me to my car as well.
"I'm coming" he said jumping in. I drove out of the driveway and drove as fast as I could to that airport. Me and Colby headed in and I saw Karen immediately. "JAM!! JAM!!!" She yelled. "CORNY!! CORNY!!!" I yelled back. She ran up to me and jumped on me, causing me to fall to the floor.
"Yeah. Nice to see you too Karen" I panted. She laughed and helped me up.
"Karen, this is Colby, Colby, this is Karen" I said introducing them. I then helped Karen with her things and we headed back to the house. Everyone was outside waiting.
Devyn ran to me and hugged me. "How was last night?".
"Creepy". Karen looked at me confused. "Look at my channel" I said and she nodded.
I dragged Karen to the others.
"Karen, this is Elton, Aaron, Sam, Corey and Devyn. This is Karen" I said introducing them all.
"Hi. Thanks for letting me stay here until I get a house" she thanked them.
"Nah, it's no problem. You need some girls!!" Elton yelled and we laughed. We helped her in and took her stuff to my room.
"If you want, you can stay in Lilly's room and she can stay in mine" Colby suggested. We both agreed. We all ordered pizza. We ate and Colby said he has an announcement.
"Right guys, Lilly Creed is gonna watch her first Horror movie right now. Let's go!" He cheered and I groaned. He grabbed my hand, dragged me to the little Theatre room and sat me down next to him. They all chose the new IT film. I got scared when Georgie tried to take his boat back. "This kid is on drugs. Never take a boat from a clown down a stormdrain!" I murmured. They all laughed. I didn't really get scared because it wasn't really scared. When it was over, I stood up, but Colby grabbed my hand and pulled me back down. I glared at him playfully.
"You didn't get scared, so we're watching another one" Elton cheered. I groaned and they put The Conjuring 2 on. I kept getting scared and I hid my face in Colby's chest. They laughed when I did. When it was finally over, I got up and ran to the kitchen.
"Now you can't make me watch another!!!" I yelled.
"Has she always been this energetic and crazy?" Sam joked.
"Yep. I made her crazy, she made me crazy" Karen laughed. I sat on the stool and heard them come in.
"Y'all know I won't look in a mirror in the dark fro a week now!" I complained.
"Ahh. You'll be fine!" Karen assured. I stuck my tongue out at her and jumped on her, causing her to fall. I then started to tickle her.
"If-- Y-ou-- tickle--me-- I'm not-- responsible--for your--injurie!!" She panted. She then kicked me and caused me to roll over to my back.
"Bitch" I said glaring playfully and I stayed on the floor. Colby grabbed my hands and helped me up.
We all them headed to bed. I got changed into some shorts and a black tank top in my room, then skipped to Colby's room. I knocked and I heard a faint "Kay".
"Colbz. Do you have a charger? Karen is using mine. Hers broke" I asked walking in.
"Yep. It's around here somewhere" he said not looking up from his computer. I started to look around and got to some draws.
"Whatever you do, do not look in the left draw!" He warned.
"Seriously? You can't say that and expect me to not look!!" I complained.
"I'm being serous! Don't!" He groaned. When he wasn't looking, I opened the draw and looked in it. He looked at me and playfully glared. Condoms.
"Ahh. It's only these" I sighed. I shut the draw and saw the charger on his desk. I plugged in my phone and laid down on his bed.
"No need to be embarrassed Colbz" I laughed.
"No. It is embarrassing" he groaned.
"Nah. So, planning anything with a special girl?" I asked smiling.
"Umm....not planning. Hoping" he said and put his phone down. I nodded.
I scooted closer to him, rested my hands on his bare stomach and head on his bare chest. He shivered but soon got comfortable to it.
"You still not gonna look in a mirror?" He laughed.
"Shut up" I sighed and my eyelids got heavy.
Colby Brock. Your a crazy kid but adorable. I soon fell asleep...