Part 21//Awake

The next day, I practically jumped out of Colby's bed. He looked at me and all I said was "Cathy" and he nodded. I jumped in the shower and changes (above). I did my hair in a messy bun then did my eyebrows and mascara. I headed downstairs and Colby was waiting for me.
"You ready?" He asked. I nodded and we drove in his car, because mine was crushed and was still being repaired.
Once we got to the hospital, I speed walked to the desk and a chubby looking woman with think glasses and messily tied back hair was sat behind it.
"Um..hi. I'm here to see Cathy Taylor" I said to her. She looked at me and nodded.
"Yes. She's in room 101. Visiting?" She said, looking at us. We both nodded and headed to the room. Once we got there, she had a little more colour in her cheeks and her breathing was a lot better.
"Poor her" I whimpered and looked at her. I looked around and saw co,by sitting on a chair next to her. He grabbed my hands and sat me on his lap. I took her hand in mine, but it was really cold. About 10 minutes later, a doctor with a needle walked in.
"Oh hello. Visitors of Miss Taylor. So, she should be waking up in about 5 minutes" he explained and injected her. He walked out and I noticed that Sam was outside the window with Kat and his camera. I nodded my head, signalling them to come in and they slowly walked in.
"Aww. Poor girl. When is she waking up?" Kat asked, sitting on the chair other side of the bed, with Sam sitting on her lap laughing softly.
"About 5 minutes" Colby replied. A doctor walked in with a clipboard and he was tapping his pen on it.
"I'm gonna shove that pen where the sun don't shine if-" I started to mumble to Colby, when I heard a groan. My head snapped up and I saw Cathy slowly waking up.
She opened her eyes and gasped when she saw Sam and Kat. She looked disappointed, but turned her head around to face us and her face lit up.
"You came!!" She squealed, smiling brightly. She then noticed Colby and pretty much nearly passed out.
"Hey Cathy" Colby laughed. She started to smile uncontrollably. I stood up and hugged Cathy, bending down a little.
"Colby Brock. Keep those eyes up instead of staring at my best friends ass" Kat ordered and laughed straight afterwards. I looked round at Colby and he was blushing so bad.
"I'm so happy you came Lilly" she smiled and hugged me again.
"Well, I'm glad you woke up" I giggled.
"So Miss Taylor. Seen as your Mum passed away, your we're supposed to be living with your dad. But we found out that he died of alcohol poisoning. So, you will have to stay with your older brother or in a care home" the doctor explained. Cathy grabbed my hand tightly when he mentioned her mother.
"Brother? I don't have one. I was an only child" Cathy told the doc.
"Well, you were separated when you were born. He's 22 and he lives here in Cali" the doctor explained. Cathy's face lit up.
"His name is Mr Brennen Taylor. We can call him and get him to come here" the doctor explains.
"No fucking way! He isn't!!" Cathy squealed.
"Actually, we can call him doc. I'm one of his best friends" Colby smiled.
"No. I'm his bestie" I grinned and he laughed. He got up and headed outside to call Brennen.
"I still can't believe you came!" She smiled and hugged me again.
"Well I promised. So, do you want to talk about why you overdosed?" I asked, taking her hand.
"Well, it's through stress if my mum dying. And, I'm getting bullied. Nearly 3 years. It doesn't help that my best friend back stabbed me and left me for the mean girls of my school" she explained. Me, Kat and Sam brought her into a tight hug.
"And I can't fucking believe Brennen fucking Taylor is my BROTHER!!" She yelled through excitement. We all laughed and waited for Colby. About 3 minutes later, Colby came back in with Brennen slowly walking behind. He had his head down and he was fiddling with his thumbs. I looked over at Cathy and she had a warm but nervousness smile on her face. He slowly lifted his head and his eyes caught Cathy's face.
"Your my-" they both said at the same time and burst out laughing. He sighed and walked over to Cathy, bringing her into a tight hug.
"I guess....welcome to the Taylor Fam!" He cheered and we all laughed, including the doctor, whom we forgot was still stood there.
"When can she leave doc?" Brennen asked, hugging Cathy's side.
"Tomorrow or the day after. We still need to run tests to se did her immune system is clear" he told us and we nodded. I then got a call.
"Hey Uncle Elton. Wassup?" I asked.
"Hey, wanna go suicide bridge tonight?. Ask the others" He asked, clearly excitement in his voice.
"Umm....I dunno. You guys wanna go suicide bridge tonight?" I asked them all. Kat said no straight away, Brennen said he needed to run some errands, but Sam and Colby said yes.
"Alright Uncle Elton. Me, Sam and Colbs are coming. Who else is?" I asked.
"The usual. See you later!" He cheered and ended the call. I sighed and sat on Colby's lap.
"Ya know. I was the first person on the overnight in that mall, to comment 'I ship Cilly!!' " Cathy told us. I giggled and Colby laughed.

----A few hours later----
Visiting hours were over, so we all had to leave.
"Brennen. What are you realllly doing?" Colby asked, taking my hand in his.
"I'm gonna sort our Cathy a room. I need to decorate and stuff. So, see ya!" Brennen explained and headed to his truck. Kat got in her car and drove home. Me, Sam and Colby got in our cars and headed home.s