Part 10//Flying Back.

I woke up and looked at the time. 3pm. I groaned and turned over. Colby was the only one awake. I got up and sat next to him on the couch.
"You okay Colbz?" I asked, looking at him. His head down.
"Ummm...nope. I'm still freaked" he replied, still not looking up. I put my arms around his neck and hugged him.
"It will be fine. We left. Nothing else can happen" I told him. He looked up and smiled.
I got up, grabbed some clothes and headed to the bathroom. I changed and I tied my hair into a ponytail. I only did my eyebrows, mascara and a little lip gloss. I headed back on and sat on the couch with Colby again. I grabbed my laptop and started to edit. After a few hours, it got to 8pm and I finished. Brennnen and Elton were still asleep. I stood with one leg on Brennens bed, the other on Eltons.
"Wakes wakey lazy bums!!" I yelled. Brennen shot up and Elton groaned. I giggled and hopped down.
"What time is it?" Brennen murmured.
"8:05 pm!" I replied, grinning. He nodded and got up to get changed. Colby had covered my eyes so the others could get changed.
"There's a pool here right?" Colby asked.
"Yeah. Why?" I replied.
"Y'all need to get changed and race me there!!" He yelled, getting his trunks. I raced, got my bikini and ran to the bathroom. I ran out and saw a glimpse of Colby running out of the room. There's others were still getting changed. I ran after Colby at full speed. I jumped down the stairs and soon caught up with him. I ran past him and jumped in the pool when we got outside.
I looked up and saw Brennen and Elton watching out of our hotel window. They were laughing and then headed down. Colby playfully glared at me. He jumped in as soon as the others came out.
We all stayed in until we turned into prunes. We got out, and I skipped back to the room ahead of the others. It was now 10pm. I got changed into some shorts and a vest. I jumped into bed and fell asleep as the boys came back in.

The next few days were looking around, messing around, drinking. Now it was the day we were flying home. I packed my bags and changed (outfit above). I tied my hair into a ponytail and only put on some mascara.I grabbed my phone and left the room, locked it and headed to the lobby where the others were waiting.
"Ready?" Brennen asked. I nodded and gave him one of my bags. He laughed and took it. Me and Brennen have become really close. He was like a brother or a best friend to me. We got to the airport and as we waited, Brennen vlogged.
"Um, Lils. Where yo eyebrows at?!" Brennen joked to his camera. I sighed and hid my face with a hoodie. "I hate you Brenen Taylor" I murmured. He laughed and continued talking.
"Ignore him" Colby laughed. I sighed and went on my phone, until we boarded our flight. I was next to Colby this time. Brennen and Elton were somewhere she in the plane. I plugged in my earphones and listened to music. I felt sleepy, so I rested my head on Colby's shoulder and fell asleep.

---Time skip on plane---

We got off the plane and it was 2am. We got off the plane and exited the main airport. When I saw my car, I ran to it, dropped my bags and jumped on the hood and hugged it.
"I missed you baby boy!! I love you!!!" I yelled. The boys laughed and recorded me. I jumped off and loaded all of our things into the back. We jumped in and I noticed a piece of paper on the ignition. I picked it up and there was something written on it.
I'm here.
Rage is here. He saw my car. He will be looking for me. I hadn't moved and I noticed it was silent.
"Lils. What's happened?!" Colby urged, shaking my shoulder from behind. I passed him the note.
"Rage?" He asked. I nodded slowly. He got out from the back, opened my door and picked me up. He sat back in the back of the car. He sat me on his lap and rested his head on my head.
"Brennen. You drive" Elton ordered. Brennen climbed into the drivers seat and started to the car.
"Lils. He won't touch you. Not with me in the way" Colby said to me. I looked up and him and smiled weakly. I rested my head on his chest and I passed out.