Planning

8 months later...

Finally, mine and Colby's little miracles came. Mircales? Yeah, twins. They both were born on the 23rd of May. A beautiful girl and boy. The baby girl had dark brown hair and bright blue eyes, taking after Colby. But the boy I think took after me. He had light brown hair and greeny eyes. We decided on the names Cade for our little boy, and Taylor for our little girl. I'm so happy right now. Me and Colby are getting married in 6 months time.

2 months later...

SAM AND KAT GOT MARRIED!!! I fully cried and everything. It was beautiful. The venue, dresses AND ESPECIALLY KAT!! She also found out she's pregnant and told everyone at the reception.

2 months later...

MY 2 BESTFRIENDS GOT MARRIED!!!! (Karen and Aaron, duh?). I was a mess. I had mascara running down my face and everything. Kat and Sam found out their having a little girl and their calling her Samantha....ya know, as in 'Samantha and Coleen?'. Nevermind...

Lucas and Lizzy are getting even more gorgeous every day and....Lucas kissed Lizzy on the cheek yesterday, not knowing what it actually meant. I bet ya know they are gonna be together. My lil babies and growing even more beautiful everyday. Taylor is really starting to look like Colby now, with only a few of my facial features. Cade is starting to look like me as well. I love them and Colby sooooo freakkinnngg much!!

2 months later...

the day before the wedding...

"Devyy!!" I whined, "I'm nervouss!!"

"It'll be okay. It isn't scary" Kat assured. Us girls were having a pamper session.

"HEY! Tomorrow, everyone in the house will be married, except the kids and dogs" Amanda giggled and I laughed as well as the others. I'm glad I have them all.

Amanda, Kat, Devyn, Taylor and Lizzy are my bridesmaids, and Karen is my maid of honour. She's been my best friend since we were in childhood. Sam was Colby's best friend for yearrrsssss, so Sam was the best man. Cade and Lucas were the page boys.

the next day...

At the moment, Karen was doing my hair, then all the girls. Devyn did all of our make-up and Amanda did our nails. The actual ceremony wasn't until 3,so we all had time. It was only 11.

All the guys had taken Cade and Lucas with them, whilst we had Taylor and Lizzy.

(Imma show you picture now, like y'all have been wanting to see!)

The ceremony:

Lizzy and Taylor's dresses: