Part 15//Around the world

When we arrived, we all headed to the hotel straight away.
"So, first thing we are doing...we are carting on the desert!!" Elton cheered and dragged us out. I swear when we were driving, I got lots of sand in my eyes.
(I'm lazy so I will skip the trips)

When we got to Dubai, we mainly looked around. It was sooooo beautiful.
But now it was time for me and Colby to head to Australia to meet Brennen, and the others to go to where they wanted.

Flight to Australia.

"Lils?" Colby said. I looked up at him, "yeah?".
"Just wanna say, glad we met" he smiled.
"Me too!" I replied. I kissed him quickly and put my headphones back in.
When we go off, we looked around for Brennen.
"My lil bitches!!!!" Someone yelled. We both turned around and saw Brennen.
He walked over to us, hugged me and bro-hugged Colby.
"Let's a goooo!!!" He yelled and we followed.
"We will be staying at a friends house. Billy" Colby told us. We nodded and got outside.
"Billllyyyyy!!!" Colby yelled. I looked up from my phone and saw a man.
"Hey Colby" he said, his accent showing.
"Billy, this is my girlfriend Lilly. Lilly, this is Billy" Colby introduced us.
"Nice to meet you Lilly" he smiled. "You too"
"Well, let's get going and get you guys settled in" Billy said and we got in his car.
On the way, I rested my head in Colby's lap and fell asleep.
When I woke up, I was in a bed. I sat up and no-one was around. I got up, grabbed my phone from my pocket and headed out.
"She's awake!!!" Brennen cheered when I got near them. Colby walked over to me and hugged me.
"Colbz-c-ant- breathe!!" I gasped. He pulled away and laughed, and the others joined.
"Sorry Lils" he said in a childish voice and I giggled. We all just hung around till about 10pm.
"I'm tired. Soooo...Night!!" Colby announced, grabbing my hand and dragging me with him. I changed into some shorts and a vest. I jumped into the spare bed and fell asleep instantly.

---Time Skip---
The next 3 days, it was fun. We all went out looking around. Tonight, we were going to this place where people did satanic things. I changed my clothes (the first outfit of the four above)
"You ready?" Billy asked us. We all nodded and Billy drive us to the place.
"What's up guys!!. So I'm here in Australia with Colby and Lilly. Tonight, we're going to some satanic place with our good friend Billy" Brennen smiled to his camera. Colby was recording as well. I was just recording with my phone, sometimes on snapchat, because my camera was back at Billy's.
"So Billy. Give us a backstory of this place" Colby said.
"So, a few years back, it was this business place. But it ran down and became abandoned. Gangs took over the place and did satanic things. Once, there was this girl...she was raped", Bill told us. I gasped when he told us about the girl because of my past. Colby grabbed my hand and squeezed it. "She died there. No-one knows how old she was. Apparently it's really haunted as well" he finished. We all nodded.
"So....huge fence. How we gonna get in?" Brennen asked. I let go of Colby's hand and climbed over the fence.
"You see, this is how me and Lilly met. She was being chased by dogs and she jumped a fence and landed in our pool" Colby said to both Billy and his camera. I giggled from the other side.
"If you don't want to climb, I can pick the lock" I suggested.
"You can pick locks!?" Brennen said shocked.
"Yep. I learned when I was like 13" I laughed. I took out a pin from my hair and started to move it around. It clicked and the lock opened. I opened the gate and they came in. I locked it behind us and we headed towards the building.
When we walked in, it was trashed. Papers, graffiti, dirt, rubbish.
"Wow" Colby murmured. We started to look around even more.
"Holy fuck!!" Colby yelled.
"What?!" Me, Brennen and Billy all said.
"That's the biggest spider I've ever seen" he explained, shining his flashlight on a huge ass spider.
"Nah. I will do Ouiji Board, explore abandoned buildings, do voodoo. But I won't go near a spider" I yelled. They all started laughing, until we heard something shift near us. I looked around. Nothing. We left the room and Brennen called us.
"Hey guys. I found a mattress" he sighed.
"Ahh shit. You don't think...it's where the girl...." I started to say, but I backed away into another room. I sighed and put my head in my hands. I heard murmurs from the other room.
"What's up with Lilly?" Billy asked.
"Her ex...he was abusive. He hit her, raped her. Nearly killed her. We saw him a few weeks ago. When me, Brennen and Lils were exploring. I-I...feel sorry for her" Colby explained.
"Oh shit. What a dick!" Billy yelled. I kept my head in my hands and kept my eyes closed. I wanted to cry. I then heard some footsteps behind me and some arms wrap around my waist.
"You okay?" Colby whispered.
"I don't know. No-one deserves to be raped. I hate the thought of it. And when we saw Rage the other week...I wanted to cry. I've been wanting to cry since then" I told him, putting my head on his shoulder.
"It will be okay" he murmured and he hugged me. We then turned around, and the others were there. They had heard. Brennen jogged up to me and hugged me.
"It will be okay you lil bitch" he joked. I giggled and punched him playfully on the arm. Billy smiled warmly at me. We all walked into the room again and looked around. I started to look at all the graffiti. On the walls, there was dried blood, nail scratches. And some said 'help me'. I felt so sorry for this girl...

After a while, we started to leave. Creepy things were happening. Brennen did Ouiji Board with Brennen on his channel. On the way out, there was  a piece of paper next to the mattress. I picked it up and looked at it. The girls note. I ran out to catch up with the others. I them passed Billy it and he looked at it.
"The note from the girl!" Billy exclaimed.
"Let's read it back at yours. I feel like someone is watching us" I said, and picked the lock. We then headed home and decided to read the note.