Part 8//This is AWESOME!!

I woke up the next day about 12pm and Brennen was doing either with the others.
"What do you like in a girl Colby?" Brennen asked.
"Well, I do find it cute when girls wear snapbacks" he replied.
"What about you Brennen?" Colby Elton asked.
"She could be adventurous, and if she gets scared, she clings onto me" Brennen replied.
"I also find it cute when girls act tough when they or other people are scared" Colby said. I knew what I was gonna do. I need to tell Elton though. I groaned and rolled over to face them.
"She's awake!!!" Brennen cheered. I smiled and got up.
"I need to talk to Elton. Be back in a sec" I said dragging him into the hall.
"Elton. I was awake when Colby and Brennen were recording. I heard some of what they said. Do you think I should mess with them today?" I asked. He looked at me with a devilish grin.
"Hell Yes!! It will be so funny!!" He cheered. I high fived him and we headed back in. I grabbed some clothes and ran to the bathroom and changed (outfit above but not penny board). I did my eyebrows, eyeliner, highlight, eyeshadow and mascar. I put little lip gloss on and I straightened my hair. I sorted out my SnapBack and headed out. I walked over to my phone and I felt eyes on my back. I smirked and looked on my feed. I slumped on the bed. Nothing new. I put my phone back down and looked at the others.
"So, want to get something to eat?" Brennen asked, grinning at Colby.
"Sure, I just need to get a bag" I replied and grabbed it from the side on my bed. We all headed out to some Japanese cafe. I didn't really eat anything, because when I tried it, it didn't taste that nice. I grabbed some Oreos out of my bag and started eating them. The boys looked at me and laughed. I smiled guiltily and carried on eating. We all finished and headed around to look. We walked to the main city and Elton had some news for us.
"We're going bridge diving!!" He cheered. I cheered and jumped up and down on the spot. I looked at Colby and Brennen, and they were moaning.
"It will be fun!!" I yelled. They laughed at my enthusiasm and I did a kart wheel.
Elton drive us to the place. I luckily had my wrist camera in my bag so I could record.
"Hey guys!!! It's ya gal here!! I'm in JAPAN!!!! With Brennen, Colby and Elton!!" I cheered at my camera, "so now, we're going bridge diving. And tonight, something else is happening. I will let you know soon!!" I cheered and turned it off. We changed into these suits and I had to take off my SnapBack. I groaned at that and we headed up.
"Who wants to go first?" Elton asked.
"Meeee!!!" I cheered and Colby laughed. I headed out and I jumped.
"Woooo!!! Fucking yes!!! This is awesome!!!!!" I cheered. Part of my hair got wet but I didn't care. As I got back up, I couldn't stop grinning.
"Um.. You okay?" Brennen asked.
"That. Was. Awesome!!" I yelled.
"Yeah, we heard you" Elton laughed. We all took out turns and we wanted to get some food.
"Is there a Japanese Macdonalds?" I asked.
"Yeah. Want to go?" Brennen asked. I nodded and put my SnapBack on. We went and got something to eat.
"Hmm. That was nice, but not as nice as the LA's Maccies" I pointed out. They all laughed.
We then headed to the hotel and chilled. I had to dry my hair because it was still wet. Part of my clothes were wet so I changed my whole outfit. (Outfit below)

I walked back in and jumped on the bed next to Colby

"Why did you change?" He asked.
"My clothes were wet" I explained. I looked around and noticed Elton and Brennen were gone.
"Where's the others?" I asked. "They went out to get some food" he replied, not looking up from his phone. I nodded and got my laptop. I started to look at some comments from the abandoned mall video.
"Omg!! I ship Cilly!!!" One said. I smirked at that.
"Anyone else find it cute how Colby grabbed Lilly's hand when they ran?" Another said.
"Fake" one read.
"This is all fake"
"No-one acc believes this"
"They went through all this for a fake vid"
I sighed and shut off my laptop. I turned onto my stomach and out my face in the pillow.
"What's up?" Colby asked, putting a hand on my back.
"Haters saying my last vid was fake" I mumbled. He turned me over to face him and he smiled.
"Ignore them" he told me and I nodded. I rested my head on the pillow again and started to fall asleep. Then Brennen and Elton busted through the door and was singing. I groaned and turned my face over.
"Ugh. Be quiet. I want to sleeeppp!!!" I groaned. Brennen laughed and someone picked me up from the bed. I looked up and Brennens face was close to mine. I groaned and let my head fall back.
"Whaaaatttt?!"
"Get ready. We are leaving for the overnight" Elton smiled. I grinned and pointed to the floor, signalling Brennen to put me down. Colby laughed and Brennenput me down. I put my camera, flashlights, batteries, phone, ribbons, tape, Mountain Dew, Oreos, and Dairy Milk in my bag. I picked it up, turned around and saw Colby holding out some more Mountain Dew and Oreos. I giggled and took them.
"Your the best Colbz!" I grinned and hugged him. I wrapped my arms around my waist and picked him up.
"Lils. Put me down!" He laughed. I set him down and Elton gave me a look. I giggled and we all headed out...to Suicide Forest.