Sad newssss....

HEYYYY GUYSSS!!!!

I just wanna say this story is finished....

FOR NOW!!

I will be leaving it on a cliffhanger and will soon write a sequel to it, on what happens next.

I just wanna say thanks to ALL of you for supporting me and reading this story. It does mean a lot to me, seen as it was my first chapter and all.

I want to thank you all for being there for my crazy writing and weird ass ideas.

I want to thank you all for....for just being great people in general and being awesome.

I LOVE Y'ALL!!!

Man...I'm getting treaty rn 😂

Man. I can't wait till I write the next story and let you see what happens with the next level.

So, that's it for this story...for now.

So whilst I'm writing the sequel, go check out my other stories! I'll leave the names here and a little description about it.

Abused- Peyton runs away from her abusive father and lives with her best friend, Kat. But little did she know...she would meet the guy she would fall for eventually. When Sen moves into her brothers house with his roommates, she gets closer and closer to one of them...and sop sparks fly.

Still falling for you- Maddie Scherer takes an opportunity to move in with ner older brother Corey and also scare his roommates half to death with a clown outfit. They go on trips, do pranks and also sparks fly with her roommate. The one and only, Colby Brock. But will someone get jealous?

I'm cool alone, but better with you- Evie Golbach finds out her boyfriend for 3 years had been cheating and leaves him. She tells her closer brother, Sam who lives in LA, what happens and he invites her over to LA to live with him. Its all good and she meets her 5 favourite YouTubers, apart from her brother. Elton Castee, Brennen Taylor, Heath Hussar, Liza Koshy and David Dobrik. But she gets close with a guy who doesn't live in the mansion...for now anyway. They get close and soon are a couple. But when she falls down the stairs and looses conciousness, she looses her memory. Will she regain it to fix everyone's broken hearts?

She & Him- Allie and Aaron have been best friends since kindergarten. He's helped her though her dark times from her abusive ex and her other best friend dying. He moves out and they loose contact for 7 months, butt....what if Elton Castee can help with that by 'stalking' her in Instagram and arranging a night at suicide bridge, which goes wrong, and brings her back to his place with his roommates, to be walked in by the one and only Aaron Doh?

Bad Girl And The Good Boy- she's a bad girl and has been since she was 13 when her dad died. One day she sticks up for 2 guys and they all get close. She revives terrines news and her older brother sticks by her. But the bad girl always has a good side...and Riley Adams shows that side to her sister...and Sam Golbach...

Check these out on my profile! Vote and Comment on them all!!!

Follow my social media sites!!!

Instagram: official_tiamae
Twitter: TiaMae18
Snapchat: official_tiamae
YouTube: Tia Mae (a blonde gal with a snapchat filter 😂😂)