\\ Chapter Four //

I woke up and it was now 5:30 pm. I had a pounding headache so I decided to get some pills for it. I went into the bathroom and ran cold water on my face, I looked at my reflection.. My one tan skin was pale and I had purplish bags under my eyes. My eyes were red and puffy from crying all morning. I took two tylenols and walked of the bathroom.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Roman with his back turned shirtless on his phone. I eyed his muscles and went into a deep trance. "Hey Leila." He said, which broke me out of my deep daydream. "Uh what happened earlier? & why are you here?" I asked while folding my arms. He sighed and pushed his hair out of his eyes to look at me. "Nothing happened I swear, Aj came in and saw you crying. So she called me and I laid here with you until you fell asleep."

God that was really sweet of him.. He really didn't have to- Wait what the fuck snap out of it this is the guy who took your virginity for some bet. "Thanks." I said barely audible as I walked past him the door. He grabbed my wrist and turned me around and crashed his lips into mine. He lifted me up and put my legs around his waist. He started leaving love bites all over my neck as he slowly trailed down to my brastrap and started unclasping it.

"Oh Leati." I moaned softly as he started to kiss my breasts.

I woke up to realize it was all a dream. I sighed heavily and decided to just get in the shower. I went to the bathroom and ran a hot shower and got in. I started to think of that dream and what it meant. Why can't I get him out of my mind and my life completely? Part of me wants to kill him and part of me wants to spend the rest of my life with him. Why does this have to be so difficult?

I got out and left my hair down wet and curly, I went into my room and put on my lace thong and some highwaisted jeans with a crop t-shirt that said "Gorgeous" in gold lettering on the front. I threw on some gold sandals and walked out of my room. Aj and Dean were on the couch watching some corny Family Guy Episode. They turned their heads as soon as I walked past them. "Where are you going?" Aj questioned. I love how she was always so protective of me. "To the arena, decided I'd get there early since it's only 12." I said as I put my shades on. "Okay Bye!" Aj said hugging me. I grabbed my keys and purse and left.

~ Arena *

I walk to my lockeroom to put my stuff down and walked to catering. As I walked into catering I saw Seth and Roman laughing with Brooke, aka the "quick whore." I walked past them and got a gatorade. Nattie stopped me and decided to inform me with what's going on. "She's been feeling Roman lately, I believe that they're dating actually." She said as she finished her fruit. I wasn't suprised to hear what Nattie had said.. I meant absolutely nothing to him anymore. I wasn't a key factor anymore. "You should talk to him." She said clearly concerned about the whole thing. "Don't worry I will." I said while hugging her and walking up to their table. Roman looked up at me when I walked up and I gulped. "Um could we talk for a few seconds?" He nodded hesitantly and followed me into a darker part of the hallway. "You could've found a better whore than Brooke!" I said. "Why are you upset? Me and Brooke are dating." Those words shattered me into a million pieces. "Well I'm glad those months that we were dating meant absolutely nothing to you!" i said with tears forming in my eyes. "You were very clear to me that you didn't care so why should I sit around and wait for someone who doesn't fucking care?" He raised his voice and I flinched alittle. "You know what? Fuck you Leati." I spat saying every word with hate. I tried to walk away from him only to be pulled back by him. "Don't you dare fucking raise your voice at me." He said while cupping my face. I started sobbing when he let me go. I ran into my lockeroom and cried the whole entire night.