\\ Chapter Seventeen. //

; Roman's POV ;

I woke up in my hotel room and wiped the sweat off of my forehead. Wait? Where's Brooke? Please don't tell me that was a dream.

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked at the time, 3am. Ugh, why does Brooke have my mind all fucked up? She means nothing to me.

A soft knock on my door broke me out of thoughts and I went to get it. I opened the door and there stood a crying Leila.

" Leila, what are you doing he- "

" Can I just come in? " she interjected, I nodded and moved so she could come in.

" We need to talk Leati. Like Right now. " she stated, I opened my mouth to say something. " Just shut up, let me talk for once. " she snapped and sat next to me, I stayed silent.

" Leati , You might not be as happy as I am right now but you need to know. " She held in a sob. " I'm pregnant, and it's yours. " She breathed out.

My eyes almost fell out of their sockets, Leila? Pregnant? by me? She looked at me for a second and began to cry, and for a second I actually forgot how upset I was.

" C-Can I hold you? " I asked. She looked at me cautiously then hesitantly nodded. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my chest, for a minute it actually felt like old times.. I miss her.

" Babygirl. " I paused. " I may have wronged you but I'm sorry, I'm sorry for all of that. I'm gonna be there for you and this kid, I promise. " I said then kissed her forehead.

She looked at me with bloodshot eyes. " How can I believe that? I'm broken Leati. " She stated.

I took her face and collided my lips with hers, our lips moved in sync and it almost felt like our first kiss, I grazed her bottom lip for entrance and she let me. Minutes later we pulled away breathlessly and looked at eachother.

" Believe that.. " I said then stroked her cheek.

-------

; Seth's POV ;

I was in my hotel room watching tv then my phone vibrated.

( April ; When are you gonna tell everyone about us? )

I sighed and scratched the back of my neck , yes Me and April have been in a relationship since Leila and I have broken up. April hasn't told the girls and I haven't told any of the guys, we figured it's better that way.

( Colby ; Soon babe, I just don't know when. What if everyone turns their back on us? xo )

( April ; So the hell what, I love you. That's all that should matter, I'm not going to be waiting forever. )

( Colby ; You're right, I'm going to sleep.. Night baby :* )

( April ; Night ily. )

I went into my room and laid onto my bed. I really did love April, she makes me happy. I just don't know right now. I sat there and let my thoughts consume me until sleep took over.

------

; Dean's POV ;

I walked into Kaitlyn and I's hotel room and set my stuff down. I heard the shower running so I'm guessing it was Kaitlyn. Our relationship has been the best and we've only been together for a few weeks. I love her with all my heart and I would take a bullet to the head for her.

I went into the kitchen to get a bottle of water and Kaitlyn's phone started buzzing, I walked over to get it.

( PJ ; Great I can't wait to see you again Kaits xx 😘 )

I stared at the text enviously then put her phone back on the table. Who the fuck is PJ? And why is he texting MY Kaity?

The water in the bathroom stopped and out came Kait with a towel on her head and wrapped around her body.

" Hey babe. " She said then tried to kiss my cheek but I pulled away, she frowned.

" What's wrong baby? " She questioned.

" Who is PJ? " I asked, not making any eye contact with her.

" He's just an old friend babe, calm down. " She said then pecked my lips.

I sighed, " Promise we'll be together forever Kait. " I said then looked into her eyes.

" I promise Deanie. " She said then kissed me.

God I love her.

-------

Comment and Vote babies xoxo

-RRxo