\\ Chapter Fifteen. //

- The Next Day -

Leila's POV

An uneasy feeling shot through my stomach, thus causing me to get up and run to the bathroom. I slumped over the toilet and watched the fluids release from my stomach and into the toilet. When finished, I slid down to sit by the toilet and just cried. This is all happening too fast, I don't think I can bare it. The thing that was killing me the most was there was a possibility that it could be Roman's.

I screamed and hit the side of the toilet angrily, why does all the shit happen to me?

After sobbing for a good ten minutes, I got up to get ready for the day. After doing my business in the bathroom I came out and threw on whatever i felt like wearing. I didn't really feel like talking to anyone at the moment, I was too ashamed.

~

I got out of my car and began walking into the arena, April saw me and decided to walk over.

" Hey L, how you holding up? "

I looked at her and sighed. " I'll live, right now I don't want to talk about it. I'll talk to you later, kay? " She nodded sympathetically.

Talking to people was the least of my worries right now, I had to let Stephanie know that I needed some time off.

" Come in. " The voice behind the door said.

I didn't waste any time with getting to the point. " Stephanie, I'm pregnant. "

Seth's POV

I was pacing back and forth in the lockeroom. Thinking about the conversation that Leighla and I had last night.

" Seth I'm pregnant and you're the father. "

Those words kept replaying and replaying over in my head and I couldn't take it. Anger consumed me and I kicked the lamp off of the side table and slid down against the wall and began to cry. Yeah, Seth Rollins is crying .. so the fuck what?!

Truth be told, I didn't want to have a baby right now.. and definitely not with Leighla. But I don't have the guts to talk to Leila so she can explain. I ran my finger through my hair then decided to walk around the hallway.

Dean's POV

" I just love her so much, If only I had the guts to admit that. " I said to myself while taping up my wrists.

These few weeks with Kaitlyn have been magical , she's always there for

me good or bad. I love her so much , I am in love with her. She probably thinks of me as just a friend , I would devastated if she did.

" Hey Dean. " That soft angelic voice that belonged to Kaitlyn said.

" H-Hey Kait. " I smiled softly at her, god she was beautiful.

" Can we uh talk? " She said while looking down at her pink converses.

" Uh yeah sure, what's wrong beautiful? " I asked then looked into her eyes.

" This may seem weird but I'm in love with you Dean , I don't think I have ever went a day without thinking about you. Those late night calls and hugs you give me makes me feel alive. I enjoy how protective you get over and how you always know somethings wrong without me even saying anything. I love you so much that it hurts, If you don't feel the same I- " I smashed my lips into hers for the first time and it felt so right, our lips moved in sync and I felt like I was flying.

I pulled away and looked at her , still dazed from what happened. " Be my girlfriend? " I asked with hopeful eyes.

Her dazed face turned into an extremely happy one. " Yes! Yes I will. " she exclaimed then kissed me.

This was one hell of a great day.

Roman's POV

" You should be healed up to compete next week, you'll be fine. " Doctor Sampson reassured me with a pat on the shoulder.

I nodded. " Thanks Doc. " I stood up and walked out of the office.

When I made it into the lockeroom I was startled by the sight.

" Hey Leati. "

Leila's POV

I was walking from the Authority's office after talking to Stephanie. It went pretty well in my opinion , I'll focus more on my career once this baby is out of me. I heard talking from around the corner that seemed like arguing, I walked around the corner and saw Seth on the phone.. I hid behind a wall so he wouldn't see me and listened.

" I understand Leigh but I'm not ready for this. I have so much I wanted to get done before this happened. What? No I didn't mean it in that way.. O-of course I love you. "

My heart shattered, I couldn't bare to hear anything else.

" Leila? " Seth said.. breaking me from my thoughts.

" J-Just leave my alone! Okay?! " I croaked then stormed off.

" Please, can we just talk? " He pleaded while trailing behind me.

I shot around to face him. " You love Leighla so why don't you just leave me alone? You wouldn't even give me the time of day to explain! I'm start to regret the fact of being pregnant by you! " I spat, not realizing what I'd just said.

Seth's eyes widened. " Leila? " I looked away. " Leila .. answer me. "

" Fuck you. " I spat with tears rolling down my cheeks then ran away. Why can't I ever have a happy ending?

-

BOOP! Yaaay , I managed to update c: Comment & Vote! ☺️💕

-RRxo