\\ Chapter Ten //

I woke up to hear knocking on my door , who could this possibly be at this time?

I managed to get up , towel wrapped around my naked body to open the door.

As soon as I opened the door there stood Roman , his hair looked like it hadn't been touched . He looked like he'd been crying , to be honest he looked shitty.

"Um H-hi?" I choked out.

"Leila" he looks down for a second then begins to speak. "I need you in my life , and It doesn't matter if you say no I will always be here." he says while stepping closer to me.

I step back further into I'm cornered into a wall.

He grips my waist then breaths down my neck which sends me chills.

His breath reaked of Jack Daniel's . he'd been drinking .

"P-please R-roman don't do t-this." I said stammering at almost every word.

He rips the towel off of my body exposing my curves and everything else I valued.

I tried to run away but he hovered his big arms around me and picked me up.

"Get the fuck off of me!"

"You don't understand how much I love you Leila." He whispered huskily.

I started crying because I knew where he was going with this , he was going to rape.me

I felt his member rubbing up against my thigh as he laid me down , I tried kicking and punching but I realized the more I did that the harder I struggled.

"Leati I will call the fucking cops!" I threatened.

Before you knew it he was inside me , thrusting and panting . I gasped and cried at the pain I felt as he picked up speed.

He left hickies on my breasts and my thighs .

This went on for about 20 minutes until he climaxed , finally getting what he wanted.

I crept in the shower while he was sleeping to ease the pain that I was feeling. I slid down on the shower floor and hugged my knees , I felt like my innocence has been taken.

------------------------

Seth's POV

I got to my hotel room , contemplating if I should call Leila or not. We haven't spoken for two whole days but that's not my fault. Dean and I had meet and greets , it never slipped my mind that she may feel some type of way.

I walked inside to see that Roman was not there , luckily. I got into the shower and 20 minutes later I got out and dried off.

I threw on a pair of hollister sweats with a black tank top , I threw my hair in a low bun and left to go see Leila .

---------------------

I walked up to her hotelroom and knocked on her door , hoping to apologize.

The door opened and there stood Roman.

What the actual fuck?

•••••••••••

- Well this was eventful , hope you guys are enjoying RAW ! 😘

- Don't think like a man , think like a rosebud 🌹

-RRxo