\\ Chapter Eleven //

[ A/N : Guys I am so sorry for not updating this soon , I am working on new and better stories for you guys! Btw thanks for all the love and comments on this story! I never thought I would get this much recognition off of it! So here it goes , Enjoy! ]

Seth's POV

The door opened and there stood Roman. I glared at him and clenched my fists . "What the fuck are you doing here Roman?" I asked.

He laughed and then looked at me , "Taking back what's mine."

At this point I was so angry that I didn't realize that I had swung at Roman and hit him square in the jaw . He tackled me into the wall and we started to fight .

-----

Leila's POV

I walked out of the bathroom in a muscle tee and sweats , I looked at the messy bed and noticed Roman wasn't there .

I heard yelling and punching at the door so I ran to see what was happening .

I froze at the what I was seeing , Seth and Roman were in a heated brawl in the hotel hallway .

"Seth stop! please get off of him! Someone help!" I screamed as I frantically tried to tear the two men up .

Outcame Dean and some other superstars , They broke Seth and Roman up and separated them .

"So this is what you fucking do? Claiming what's yours?" Seth spat towards Roman .

Roman sneered then began to speak , "Worked the first time I was inside her."

That set Seth off because he lunged at him again and started punching him , this time noone could get him off of Roman .

Dean got Seth off of Roman ,

"Stop it god dammit!" He yelled .

"Leila , I hope you're happy . You got what you wanted , you fucked him ." Seth spat.

"S-Seth I didn't fuck him!" I said in between sobs.

"Then what did you do?" he yelled. I didn't answer. "That's exactly what I fucking thought." he said with tears in his eyes.

He shook his head the pushed past everyone and left.

I couldn't stop crying , I don't think I've cried this much before.

Roman wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tight but I pushed him away .

"You did this..Leave me the fuck alone , I hate you!" I screamed then slammed the door in his face.

All because of Roman I lost the love of my life .

-------

Seth's POV

I can't fucking contemplate what just happened , I lost the love of my life all because of Roman .

I stormed into my room and began to pack my stuff , I left the room and went down to lobby to rent another room . I was too disgusted to be near anyone right now , I got my room key and went to my room to set my stuff down .

I turned off my phone and went back downstairs do the bar , what's the point in living when your whole life is gone?

"Give me everything you have." I said then began to down the drinks.

I'm done.

***

[ What will happen next? Will Roman apologize? What will happen to Seth? So many questions! Comment and Vote. xo ]

-RRxo