\\ Chapter Seven //

I pulled away to see stares and glares from everyone, Especially Roman.

I really didn't care what he thought of me at the moment, when I kissed Seth I felt something. Something that can't be tamed.

I looked over at Aj and she mouthed 'what the fuck' to me. I giggled and shrugged in reply.

Seth and I decided to leave the club early, I think i'm actually feeling something for him.

...

We got to the front of my hotel door in a comfortable silence.

"Want to come in?" I said, unaware of what is gonna happen next.

Suddenly, I felt Seth's lips crash against mine lustfully and hungrily.

I kissed back, I haven't felt like this in a while.

We couldn't even get in the room before we started tearing eachothers clothes off.

He left love bites all over my neck and stomach. I could feel his bulging erection through his jeans. I unbuckled his belt and slid down his pants with his boxers. I stared in awe, earning a chuckle from him.

"Like what you see?" he said with a cocky smile across his face.

I couldn't form any words so I just nodded in agreement.

I gasped when I felt him inside of me. I started to feel pleasure when he started thrusting faster and faster.

XxX

We went on and on for multiple times, we climaxed and enjoyed eachothers prescence. I slowly fell asleep into his toned chest.

Where I felt safe.

-Sorry this chapter is kinda short, I cannot wait until school finally ends. Hopefully I will update more this weekend.

-Comment, Vote <3

-RRxo