\\ Chapter Sixteen. //

; Seth's POV ; 

I walked up to the front door of Leighla's apartment and knocked swiftly on the door. I may not be in love with her but I'm certainly not going to be a deadbeat dad, I cannot stop thinking about Leila though. I wronged her, and it hurt her so much.. that wasn't my intention. Now I have two kids on the way because of my stupidity, ugh fuck my life.

The door swung open and there stood a pregnant Leighla " Hey Sethie. " She cooed.

" Um, don't call me that.. I came here to talk. " I stated plainly. She gave me a disgusted look then moved a little so I could come in. 

" Sooo, what do you want to talk about? " She asked then plopped on the couch next to me.

" Is this baby really mine? "  I asked with the straightest face. She perked an eyebrow at me. 

" Are you serious right now? The last person I've had sex with in the last 24 hours was you Colby, what the fuck? " she spat then crossed her arms.

I gritted my teeth, " It was just a question, calm down. "

" Well Colby I'm in love with you, and I'm so happy we're starting a fam- " 

" No, don't say that.. I'm only going to be there for my kid. I want nothing to do with you, I'm in love with Leila. " I huffed.

" Leila?! You broke up with me for that skank? Who knows, the baby could be Roman's anyways. "

I've had enough.. she's not going to sit here and shit talk Leila like that because she's full of shit. 

" Bullshit Leighla, you want to know why I broke up with you? Because you're a selfish bitch! " I spat then stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door behind me.

 ------

; Roman's POV ;

" Hey Leati.. " A soft feminine voice sang and I froze at the sight, Brooke.

She cackled bitterly at my facial expression, " Did you think I'd stay away? hm.. Romey? " she played with her hair seductively. " Answer me dammit! " she snapped.

" Look Brooke, I want nothing to do with you.. please leave me alone. I'm in enough shit as of now. " I stated then pushed past her to get my stuff. 

She laughed again. " Guess you wouldn't care about this then.. " I looked up to see her toying with a white envelope.

I narrowed my eyes at her, " What the hell are you talking about Brooke? What is that? " 

She smiled wickedly at me. " Find out for yourself. " she stated, threw the envelope at me then strolled out of the lockeroom. 

I picked the envelope off of the floor and tore it open, it was an abortion letter that had her signature and my signature on it. 

" What the fuck? I never signed this! I must have been drunk.. BROOKE! " I went out of the lockerroom and she was no where to be found. 

Suddenly, I felt something cold and hard hit the back of my head, then everything was blank..

------

; Leila's POV ;

 I sat in my hotel room alone. I didn't even want to hang out with AJ and Kaitlyn after the show, I just wasn't feeling anything. Just knowing the fact that I'm going to be a single parent depresses me, it's the worst feeling in the world. I felt numb, no one was there to even wipe my tears. 

My phone vibrating took me out of my thoughts, I got up off of the floor and walked over to answer it. 

" H-Hello? " I answered lowly. 

" Hello, Mrs. Dumas? is it? " A stern voice spoke into the other end of the phone. 

" Y-Yeah, who is this? " I asked.

" This is Doctor Perez, I have the results for your paternity test here.. would you like to know them now? " He asked.

I paused for a second, cleared my throat then spoke again. " Yeah sure, go ahead. "

" Well the percentage for Mr. Colby Lopez being your baby's father is 0% " He stated.

Tears rolled down my cheeks and I couldn't speak anymore. " S-so what does that mean? " I croaked out. 

" Your baby's father is Leati Anoa'i, Ms. Dumas. " 

-------

BOOOOM! I JUST BLEW YOUR MIND MWAHAHAHAHA ♥ (;

Comment and Vote babies xoxo

-RRxo