\\ Chapter Nine //

2 weeks later

It's been two weeks and I haven't heard from Roman or Brooke , good. This relationship I've been having with Seth is wonderful , he makes me feel alive . I don't know whether I should tell him that I love him. I've been through too much heartbreak to go back now.

I turn over to see Seth still sleeping , I try to get up but his grip tightens around my waist.

His eyes flutter open , "Where ya going?" he asked with that cheeky smirk on his face.

I groaned trying to squirm out of his grip. "why do you have to be so strong?" i asked playfully.

I got on top of him and started grinding up against his member.

He growled out of fustration and loosen his grip.

I got off of him and ran into the bathroom.

"Such a tease!" he growled.

"Can't help that I'm gorgeous!" I said earning a chuckle from him.

Roman's POV

All because of Seth I lost all chances I could've had with Leila . I still have feelings for her and I need her . Seth is supposed to be my friend , what's mine is mine .

"Babe you okay?" Brooke asked.

"Just dandy ," I said dryly.

"I know just what will make you feel better." she said with a seductive smirk then got on the knees and started unzipping my pants.

I became angry and stopped her "That's all you are about is sex sex sex! Get your priorities straight!" I yelled then stormed out.

Seth's POV

I really like hanging out with Leila , I never knew she was this great to be around. I've always like her even when Roman wanted to go for her . I just let him because he was a screwup back then and still is. I'm going to love her like noones ever loved her , she's a broken soul that I'm willing to mend.

She came out of the bathroom with my shirt on and a pair of high waisted shorts on. She had her hair in a neat bun with a bow sealed on it. The simplest things make her look beautiful.

"Like what you seen Rollins?" I look up to see her smirking.

I chuckled and pulled her into my lap, I kissed her and buried my head in the crook of her neck.

"I love you Leila.." I mumbled in her neck.

I could feel her tense up when I said that , I could tell she was contemplating whether to return it or not.

"I-I love you too Colby." she said then cupped my face and kissed me.

I love this girl more than the whole world.

- I felt a little loving today so I wrote a loving yet short chapter. I feel iffy about it.

- Comment , Vote 😚

-RRxo