\\ Chapter Six //

~ later that night.

We all got ready and met up at the club. When I walked inside I saw women dressed in slutty clothing and bright colorful lights flashing everywhere.

Of course Brooke decided to tag along, I wish she didn't though. Maybe tonight will help me get over Roman.

I walk to the bar with Aj and we order Piña Coolada's and sit on the barstools.

I started looking at Brooke and Roman, god they look so happy. Reminds me of how we used to be. Maybe i'm not his everything anymore, he's mine though.

I stop my gaze once I hear Aj say my name.

"Leila.." She said as she started to look where i was looking.

"I know April , please don't give me another lecture on how I should be happy." i said dully.

"Well you really should babycakes, but you just can't seem to get over Roman. I know he was your first love and everything, i get that. But he isn't showing any kind of love towards you at all." She said.

I sighed angrily.. She was right.

"Show him what he's missing out on." She said.

"I think I will, thanks April." I said as I got up off of the stool and started walking towards the dancefloor.

I walked towards Seth and started dancing on him. I noticed that Romans gaze over here turned into a glare.

I always felt something for Seth.. I just never thought anything of it.

Then suddenly I went on my tippy toes, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

- Hey guys! Sorry for not updating lately, finals have been a buzzkill. I'll try to update today though.

- comment , vote ♥️

-RRxo