Chapter 3

It was finally time for me to show Jurgen around Liverpool. I was nervous not only because I've not been here very long but I'm scared of making a fool out of myself in front of him.

"Hello? Mr Klopp?" I knock on his office door. He opens it and walks out. "Ah, Lola, nice to see you. Please, call me Jurgen." He stretches his hand out to shake.

I shook his hand. "Is there anywhere in particular that you'd like to go?" I ask. "Could we look at some museums and docks?" He asks in quite broken English. "Yep!" I say. "How is you English so good?" Again, broken English. "I learnt it in college before I went to university so I'm fluent and teaching my brother to be fluent. That is rather difficult as he's a slow learner."

"Cool! Please could you teach me also?" He asks. I nod. He follows me out of Melwood. We call a cabbie to get to the city. I pay the cab driver and we go to walk around the docks. I had my Canon camera with me so I took a few brilliant shots of the scenery before we headed into the Maritime museum.

I show him the gallery dedicated to the RMS Titanic, it's my favourite bit of the whole museum. It's beautiful, depressing but it shows you what it felt like to actually be on the Titanic.

"Wow, that gallery showed so much emotion." Jurgen comments, as we walk towards the museum's exit. "I know! The first time I came here, I left crying." I admit. "Aw."

We walk along the docks before deciding to go into the Tate, art gallery. "Wow, these are really cool!" Jurgen exclaims in awe. I giggle at him.

"Your laugh is cute, you know that." Jurgen instantly regrets what he says because he facepalms violently.

"I didn't freak you out, did I?" He asks. I shake my head, confused. "Okay, thats good." He sighs. "Shall we go elsewhere?" I ask.

"Can we go back to Melwood?" He asks, shyly, which is not very Jurgen-like. "Sure, I'm pretty certain my brother and Philippe are nearly done anyway." I call another cab to take us back to Melwood.

"I'm sorry for making it awkward I just I-." Klopp cuts himself off and places his lips on mine. We kiss for a few minutes before Phil runs through and interrupts us.

"Lola! Sorry, I uh, might of lost your brother." He says nervously. "Philippe, how the fuck did you manage to lose him?" I snap. Jurgen places his hand on mine. "Lola, calm down."

"No Jurgen, that little twat lost my brother. He's somewhere in the city, lost and most likely upset. Phil, we need to go look for him. You're coming with me because you can drive." I yell, tears stream down my cheeks.

"FIne, let's go. Is Jurgen coming with us?" Phil asks. I look over to him. "I need to stay here and get some stuff sorted out. Good luck."

Phil and I run out to his car. I jump in the passenger side. Phil sped off towards the city. "I cannot believe you. Dipshit." I groan. I pull my phone out to ring him. "Oh, by the way, his phone died earlier." Philippe informs me.

"Now you bloody tell me. What the hell." I roll my eyes. "Sorry." He says sarcastically. We pull up outside of the World Museum and I saw Roberto sitting outside by himself. I leap out if Phil's car.

"Roberto? Are you okay?" I ask. He looks up. "Lola! I'm okay yeah,just scared. I thought I was lost forever." Roberto smiles. "I'd thought I'd lost you forever. That little twat is in so much trouble." I say pointedly at Coutinho.

"Meanie." He pouts. "Let's go home." My brother says. We all get back into Philipe's car and set off back to Roberto and I's house.